Stats decreasing...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats decreasing...

I just want to ask, why from time to time my stats are decreasing (PATK, MDEF, PDEF, HP, etc..). I enhanced and got some good items that would definitely increase my stats from the events previously, however, as I checked my stats recently, it decreased, giving me 3000+ to 4000+ deduction. I did not remove any of my equipment, or items but my stats dropped dramatically. I did not record any of it because maybe it was due to some technical issue that haven't been resolved for eons and still counting.

Angel worship buff? Mounts? Clothing? Homestead?
    Do you change formation of party?

Comment

Could also be flairs running out, phantom br, by looking at other aliances.
      Antifreeze
      Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
        Angel worship buff? Mounts? Clothing? Homestead?
        Do you change formation of party?

Hi... I did not change anything.... This happened after the reset.... I was about to enhance my armors, but upon checking my stats, my attack went down from 4.20m to 4.15m... defense from 2.60m to 2.34..... It already happened before, and I promise to you, I never changed anything..

Comment

Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
          Could also be flairs running out, phantom br, by looking at other aliances.

I think no because i still have a flair, I am currently using Hunting Expert Flair, and I still have 10 days. Well, I am alone in the alliance for quite some time, kicked-out because I cannot attend those alliance events due to work, so I think no as well.

Comment

Maybe you broke some of enhancement combo on your equip, this thing is something that is not logged by our system so nothing i can do to help(except trying to guess) without having screenshots.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
              Maybe you broke some of enhancement combo on your equip, this thing is something that is not logged by our system so nothing i can do to help(except trying to guess) without having screenshots.
              Not really, all my armors are at level 80, then my gems are at lvl 10.... I didn't enchant my armors.... Well, anyway, nothing I could do as well..... Probably, some of the players are also encountering the same problem I had.. It's really hard to get a screenshot of a problem especially if it happened suddenly, like mother nature, you cannot predict it.

Comment

same thing happens on my account and sometime I get jems out of no where? I think it has something to do with little helper in game program bot.

Comment

and so it happened again... this time around 800k in def and 100k in attack... I have only 3 chars in my party, so it's easy to know the changes... I just got this armored rhino at Fortune Bag event, but instead of giving me additional points, my stats just dropped. I know you cannot resolved this but if you just try to observe, maybe it is happening to you as well..

Comment

it also happen on my account

playermall is a mmorpg marketplace that connects buyers and sellers of gaming products. we have grown to become a leading eCommerce platform for trading virtual gaming products. 20 years of experience as gaming and trading enthusiasts helps us empower gamers by making trades both fun and easy. playermall will create a new mmorpg currency service standard. playermall is not only a mmorpg game gold shop,it is also your game friends.we are your forever friends
                    Last edited by lindaamanda123; 04-27-2020, 07:18 AM.

Comment

My battle rating dropped 70,000 points yesterday for no reason.

Comment

Working...
                      X