Wartune Weekly Maintenance 04/06 03:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2. Updated the Athena's Shop.

wasnt much of a update their lmao was expecting something usefull like adv henna or smelt but refinement crystals for artifact and heli thats 1 big joke lol

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
      2. Updated the Athena's Shop.

wasnt much of a update their lmao was expecting something usefull like adv henna or smelt but refinement crystals for artifact and heli thats 1 big joke lol
      Not really a joke though, seeing as how this is one of the most questioned items we get as mentors from players in game.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
        Not really a joke though, seeing as how this is one of the most questioned items we get as mentors from players in game.
        well i wont be doin athena wars again this time as i need nothing from the useless shop theirs nothing intresting me to do this pvp event

the game suppose to be moving forward with the shops rewards but to me it seems these pvp shops are kinda lame whoever thought of these shop items needs to go back to the devs and make shops intresting for the ppl who dont need the rubbish thats in their

next u be adding soul crystals and soul seals to these shops even tho ppl get vast amounts from game events etc etc etc
        Last edited by Xharry005x; 04-06-2017, 09:03 AM.

Comment

very good idea

Originally posted by atornihudas View Post
          that would be cool....
          yes me too hope they make 1 captured atral to all pkayers not only for VIPS

Comment

I dont receive any feedback on my ticket for the compensation...

Comment

Originally posted by siegeking View Post
              I dont receive any feedback on my ticket for the compensation...

Seems the compensation has changed, and has been for the last few maintenances. You can get henna a lot of places in the game even, 50 of them are pretty easy to come by.

Piles in city.
              Henna Lab.
              Event exchanges.
              Last edited by Mentor_MrEUS; 04-06-2017, 10:50 AM.
              "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
              Browser Game Support

Comment

Athena's Shop Update

I've seen them removing the multitudes of Eud gems and only making the HP one available (sure someone will tell me "well, that's what the convert is for" LOL), but that's not my thing on such (just had a good eye). What I do see are the other things at still the high prices for them. I hardly do this event anyways as I can get the other stuff from other sources (and for cheap).

And I am with Harry on this when it comes to soul crystals and seals. I still got stacks waiting for the event to come out on them to be used. So no point in making another source of them since we got them from about 3 sources already.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                X