+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: April Online Rewards Compensation

Head Forum Moderator MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

April Online Rewards Compensation

Dear Players,

We apologize for the issue with the Online Rewards event. The issue with this event should be fixed for the future.

Please keep an eye on your ingame mail to collect the rewards.
    • Star Feather x5
    • Magic Crystal Core x15
    • Lvl. 40 Legendary Equipment Lottery Ticket x 5
    • Lvl. 7 ATK Gem Lottery Ticket x 2
    • Silver Card (1000K) x1
    • Voucher Card (100) x1

Thank you all for your patience while this issue was resolved.
    The Rules: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?8-R2Games-Rules

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link or through HelpShift.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

when is it?

Head Forum Moderator MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You'll know the answer to that before I will. Soon is all I have.

Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link or through HelpShift.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Well S1 had it and not s8... Hmmm
    Ex LUNARIA STORY Player
    SERVER S135
    NIGHTGAZE - 250K - GUILD INVICTUS

where my compensation gift???
    theres nothing on my mail

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R216922367 View Post
    where my compensation gift???
    theres nothing on my mail
    It would help to know which server you are on.

S8 no Comp, S127 No Comp, S131 No Comp, S135 No Comp
    IGN: ᴛʜᴀʟᴀssᴀ
    Level: 82
    VIP: 10
    Guild: ƤӇƠЄƝƖҲ
    Might: 1214029
    Server: Server 8

Herald of Harkenings hendywastrom7 is just another poster. For now....
    Name: [129] Yang
    Level: 66
    Vip: 6
    Class: Sword
    Might: 860K+
    Guild: Void
    Partner/Pupil: [129]Ying

Nothing is different

Herald of Harkenings Mel3198 is just another poster. For now.... Mel3198's Avatar
    Feels bad
    Name: [101]Onishirei
    Level: 80
    VIP: 6
    Might: ✨-`1 Million´-✨
    Guild: Jinyiwei (AGL)
    Partner/Pupil: [72]ღκ∊iκ☉

"It's a long way forward, so trust in me
    I'll give them shelter like you've done for me
    And I know, I'm not, alone, you'll be watching over us
    Until, you're gone"

Shelter - Porter Robinson & Madeon

Blog Entries
    A couple of servers were sent out already, the rest will be waiting until after the weekend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast