+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: April Online Rewards Compensation

Head Forum Moderator MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MadaMadaFrau View Post
    i wonder what happen to the online rewards .. ohh well
    Is that a roundabout way of saying you're still waiting and you're reminding me to ask about the remaining servers?
    The Rules: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?8-R2Games-Rules

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link or through HelpShift.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

may as well forget it. not like the rewards are actually any good.....meh...
    Ex LUNARIA STORY Player
    SERVER S135
    NIGHTGAZE - 250K - GUILD INVICTUS

now it shall be called "may compensation gift of april"

Head Forum Moderator MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    As long as they are received at some point, it still counts.

They ran into a technical issue when attempting to send out the rewards, which is why only a couple of servers have received it so far. They are working on fixing the issue and hope to have it resolved by tomorrow evening, with further hopes to have compensation fully sent before the weekend.

Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link or through HelpShift.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

ty memory lane .. comp gift had already been sent to us and i won lvl.40 legendary set

Yep seems server 8 only got 1 item....... wheres the rest of the rewards???
    Attached Images  
    IGN: ᴛʜᴀʟᴀssᴀ
    Level: 82
    VIP: 10
    Guild: ƤӇƠЄƝƖҲ
    Might: 1214029
    Server: Server 8

Blog Entries
    I think the only server still waiting is S95. The issue wasn't able to be fixed for that server today, but they are still hoping to have it resolved by tomorrow evening.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    Yep seems server 8 only got 1 item....... wheres the rest of the rewards???
    I was told S1 and S8 got the full rewards on 4/6.

Herald of Harkenings Mel3198 is just another poster. For now.... Mel3198's Avatar
    Yeah, s8 got rewards. Thank you
    Name: [101]Onishirei
    Level: 80
    VIP: 6
    Might: ✨-`1 Million´-✨
    Guild: Jinyiwei (AGL)
    Partner/Pupil: [72]ღκ∊iκ☉

"It's a long way forward, so trust in me
    I'll give them shelter like you've done for me
    And I know, I'm not, alone, you'll be watching over us
    Until, you're gone"

Shelter - Porter Robinson & Madeon