+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: April Online Rewards Compensation

still nothing gift for server s133 .... hayssst nakakainis na bes ....

Oh yes of course let's just wait for R2 to have another rest! after their 5 days off already.
    IGN: ᴛʜᴀʟᴀssᴀ
    Level: 82
    VIP: 10
    Guild: ƤӇƠЄƝƖҲ
    Might: 1214029
    Server: Server 8

Quote Originally Posted by MemoryLane View Post
    It would help to know which server you are on.
    im on s25. theres no compt gift

Herald of Harkenings Mel3198 is just another poster. For now.... Mel3198's Avatar
    Why do some servers get their online rewards already while others have to wait?
    Name: [101]Onishirei
    Level: 80
    VIP: 6
    Might: ✨-`1 Million´-✨
    Guild: Jinyiwei (AGL)
    Partner/Pupil: [72]ღκ∊iκ☉

"It's a long way forward, so trust in me
    I'll give them shelter like you've done for me
    And I know, I'm not, alone, you'll be watching over us
    Until, you're gone"

Shelter - Porter Robinson & Madeon

Head Forum Moderator MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Because they have to manually send it out to each server, which takes time to do, and the person sending them ran out of time.
    The Rules: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?8-R2Games-Rules

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link or through HelpShift.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    Oh yes of course let's just wait for R2 to have another rest! after their 5 days off already.
    what if i am not online during the giving of comp gift ... shall i not be rewarded ? when i am online during april 1

Head Forum Moderator MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Comp goes to mail, so should be there when you log in next.
    The Rules: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?8-R2Games-Rules

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link or through HelpShift.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

aahh..thank you ..

Priest of Pontifications Knox1982 is just another poster. For now.... Knox1982's Avatar
    Still waiting........

Herald of Harkenings MadaMadaFrau is just another poster. For now.... MadaMadaFrau's Avatar
    i wonder what happen to the online rewards .. ohh well

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast