Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Dragon Crystal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dragon crystal are dropable now ???? ur still cash cash cash

Comment

please R2 add them in some dungeons! we realy need the dragon crystals :,(

Comment

Any word if dragon crystals are finally dropping from instances?

Comment

DC will never be made to substantially drop in this game until we get a decent player base, they need to make money and DC is a popular seller therefore until the game gets rolling where there are more cash players bringing in revenue to the game you can bet your *** that DC will not be dropping anytime soon. That's what players need to get thrugh their heads they are never gunna get DC drops by crying and not logging on. Until people do more playing and less crying we wont get it
          Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
            DC will never be made to substantially drop in this game until we get a decent player base, they need to make money and DC is a popular seller therefore until the game gets rolling where there are more cash players bringing in revenue to the game you can bet your *** that DC will not be dropping anytime soon. That's what players need to get through their heads they are never gunna get DC drops by crying and not logging on. Until people do more playing and less crying we wont get it
            Sorry, I don't think people will login more only to be met with the limitation of not being able to maximize your gear's/fragarach's potential through enchanting for the longest time now. I really doubt we will even get a decent playerbase anymore with how things are going. Sadly, more and more people are leaving (just recently our server got even more dead than it was before). I believe farmable DC (apart from COF) will be a game changer for this game. It does not have to be a high drop rate, just another way to get DCs and progressing somewhere.
            Last edited by Kalaripayattu; 07-29-2017, 01:43 AM.

Comment

I understand what ur saying but the bottom line will always be no profit no game, having DC droppable would definitely bring some players back of course but it may also lead to the closing of the game if the company does not make money. I agree there needs to be something done about the frag process if they not gunna make the DC droppable like lowering the enchantment requirements but the bottom line is we have both a bad company and a lame player base in this game. A smart hard worker can succeed, I have a player in s4 with me in my guild that hs never recharged and has perfect frag by farming hard and trading good stuff for DC.
              Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Is there anyway at all that DC can be obtained in some dungeons as not many people are able to get to Corruption lvl 8 to get any.. And DC are a much needed item to beable to enchant equips. This would help many players alot if this was available.. Even if they were made bound .Please consider this suggestion

Comment

bumping for attention, DC dropping in 120+ dungeons would be extremely useful! even at low >10% drop rate it would help! As of present the only way to get it is by cashing to buy it, or cashing like crazy to get a character high enough to farm corruption for it. Either way, there is no time/cost effective way to get it.

Comment

I obtained 2 Dragon Crystals in Chamber of Fate... they dropped from Ravensteed but were super rare.
                    CS I - (S103)Lugh
                    CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

DC also drops from Corruption lvl 8-10 though right? its been a while since i have ran it though tbh
                      Asmodeus.
                      Server14
                      my 3 motos
                      1. I don't care for arrogance
                      2. I don't care for your rules
                      3. I'm gonna play how I want to play

Comment

Originally posted by coreyriding View Post
                        DC also drops from Corruption lvl 8-10 though right? its been a while since i have ran it though tbh
                        Yes, that is correct. I believe they are available in the corruption 12 pack as well.
                        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                        Forum Rules are located here
                        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
                        X