• Funny WB

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_34.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	242.2 KB
ID:	1790829

how's that funny, its normal

Comment

Did u see the picture,, i got cd respawn,, but 0 dmg,,its normal,, ???

Comment

Originally posted by R2113429481 View Post
        Did u see the picture,, i got cd respawn,, but 0 dmg,,its normal,, ???
        Yes, it means you attacked boss which already was killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
          Yes, it means you attacked boss which already was killed.
          What a joke is this? He asks if this is normal and you asnwer with YES?????

NOO THIS ISNT NORMAL!! THIS IS A BUGG THATS HERE FOR A VERYYY LONG TIME!! AND IT JUST DOESNT GET FIXED!!

I now seen too many **** from you as a MOD and from R2Fred that i decide to stop donating to this game.

Normal....yea normal, you guys got a very **** weird definition of ''normal''.

Comment

Originally posted by den0ne View Post
            What a joke is this? He asks if this is normal and you asnwer with YES?????

NOO THIS ISNT NORMAL!! THIS IS A BUGG THATS HERE FOR A VERYYY LONG TIME!! AND IT JUST DOESNT GET FIXED!!

I now seen too many **** from you as a MOD and from R2Fred that i decide to stop donating to this game.

Normal....yea normal, you guys got a very **** weird definition of ''normal''.

totaly agree,how the *** u can call that normal?????????u cant have a counter when u didnt hit.its damn obvious and logic

Comment

Originally posted by R236681066 View Post
              totaly agree,how the *** u can call that normal?????????u cant have a counter when u didnt hit.its damn obvious and logic
              Alkaris had said it, http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1578916

Originally posted by R236681066 View Post
              Alkaris's response to alenor says so, http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1578916. Sorry, i accidentally posted it 2nd time, while i tried to edit
              Last edited by Alkaris; 05-02-2017, 02:57 AM.

Comment

This thread tells you everything you need to know about this company and the people moderating it. What you posted is a bug that has been around as long as I've played this crappy game, 2 yrs. And they have the audacity to call it "normal"...yea, its completely normal to hit the boss, get zero points, and have to wait to CD. No accountability from these clowns. ZERO. It's pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                X