• Show
Clear All

• On Going Issues-Flaws with Wartune Play

• Outland Matching
    • Speed Hacking
    • Server Balancing
    • Endless Repetitive Events

1. Outland Matching
      Has been an ongoing issue that hasn't be resolved.
      Either guilds are nerfing battle rating, hoping to other guilds to get preferential matches, or sometimes there are servers that aren't part of the cross-server cluster, but same timezone that get matched then after filing ticket w/ R2 one team loses over 200+ from their Defending Team Count.
    2. Speed Hacking
      R2 keeps asking for proof, and the bugs seem more and more requiring people to video record their game play just to prove R2.
      Specifically since Titan War from last year, group based arena fights, and group arena has been inconsistent. Casting times takes almost all 30-60s to launch 1 attack. While the other opponent team can launch 3-4 attacks during the same time frame. By the time you awaken your sylph, the awakening points are gone.
      There is a flaw in the game play. As many others from their servers have claimed the same experience where the other team is going faster.
      There is also a known flash hack for speed play.
    3. Server Balancing
      R2 has been moving servers in and out of the cross server group play, with limited notice.
      Last week we say 4-5 guilds that were listed in the top of our imperial war. This week they were no longer there and replaced by 3 new guilds.
      One guild (Twilight) noticeably had 2x guild strength over the current ranked 2nd guild.
      For a guild to achieve 2 billion guild strength, it would require multiple merges over the 5-8 times range. There is no guild across the current wartunes that is close to 2 billion, besides this 1 guild which begs the question to R2, did you give them imperial wars title by week 2?

Events such as Titan Temple, and Road to glory have been affected because of this inflated guild and br.
      Basically any free 2 play player has no motivation to bother with the event because with an event like Titan temple, those players are likely to raise the br cap since they are inclined to spend. While F2P players can't catch up to that rate.
      Which is why there has been numerous forums posts complaining about Titan Temple.
    4. Endless Repetitive Events
      I think many have already voiced their opinion, but events such as Athena, and even Ares have been nothing more than an eyesore, a headache and waste of time.
      When there was classwars, titan wars the novetly of fighting once every 4 weeks was okay with everyone. With the cross server fights, they are 52 times a year vs the 12 times a year, which seems endless and tiresome.

Understandably Wartunes is a business, but its needs a community of its F2P players to also help keep the game popularity going.
    Most of the time in battleground no top 10 player or 30m br would spend time chasing a player around his strength since those fights would take longer.
    While they can choose to spend their time going after the 15m or 23m br player. If those 15m-20m br quit the game in the future, there would be less in the bg pool to pick on.

I would strongly recommend R2 spend their time surveying the right information, because clearly the last few surveys have failed to connect with their players.
    Otherwise the evidence is very clear when many top ranked players over time have left the game.

A clear server vs cross server cluster grouping re-evaluation is needed, along side reducing the amount of time required for gameplay.
    As many have noted that Wartunes is a second job at times.

This is one example to one of the above points.
    Outland contest hit week 2, but after week 2 the leader board shows guilds that were never there in week 1. And since R2 ranks guilds by wins then by guild strength, anyone would've noticed a 2.2 Billion guild strength listed guild sitting at first place
    Venus war session has hit week 2. As you can see from the screenshot for anyone that knows Zardoz. His BR spending, and competitiveness is through the roof (31m+ BR)

However between April 3-6th, his server and among many others such as Kabam S33 with guild known as Logan5 with player such as Queenbee was also removed and placed in a new cross server bracket.
    Their guilds, cross server rankings, player info can no longer be found in rankings no longer.

On the one hand they removed several servers such as R2games 289s, Kabam S33, Kabam S1.
    While they slap in a 2.2 Billion guild br, and a 900 Million guild br, which are most likely stronger than the guilds Logan5 and the guild Zardoz was in.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Zard Removed.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.6 KB
ID:	1729537

Comment

1. It's logan2 and 2 here is the cs ranking pic and it show her.

Click image for larger version

Name:	cs ranking.png
Views:	1
Size:	147.7 KB
ID:	1729545
      Character Name: Chris1909
      Class: Mage
      Server: US West

Comment

I just had an entire guild dissolve after Sunday that we're down from 397 to 245 on our team. I don't know if it was due to the hopping or just human error (accidental disbandment); even though we're at a nice sizable challenge with another team for this season. Anyway, just want to bring that out in the open.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Does anyone have Kingbee from Kabam S33 in their server or Cross server rankings and can post a screenshot (of his CS ranking)?

I'm seeing Kingbee in my road to glory 1 of 15 fights, however he and his server group are no longer part of this cross server cluster as mentioned above?

Comment

having a good guild didnt guarantee outland matching. especially when the other 2 guilds grouped with are literal morons or didnt even try to help fighting.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              having a good guild didnt guarantee outland matching. especially when the other 2 guilds grouped with are literal morons or didnt even try to help fighting.
              Been there, had seen it done. I often wonder what other people are doing, or do they even care, when I am grouped with such. The latest one, I have more people come up to the fights, than the others (aside the groups that have my friends in them and we all made a deal on how we should allocate the posts and who takes 1st on what days CCW is on).

Comment

The biggest problem is ZERO transparency with Wartune and their decisions on how matching occurs. How are guilds partnered? How are they matched with other teams? It's sometimes random, like who wins a tiebreaker in a fight. And there has got to be a fix for these casher guilds that tank their br severely and end up with easy Outland matching. Maybe the br reading should be a randomly drawn date from the previous month. That would be the most fair.

Comment

In other games I had played, a tie is necessarily a draw, and a draw is pretty much a loss since neither side won. I just don't know how they come up with such. Especially when it comes to sporting a bigger BR than your opponent in a tie situation.

Comment

Speed Hacking,r2 ask me to vedio record the proof.how do i vedio record it?

playermall is a mmorpg marketplace that connects buyers and sellers of gaming products. we have grown to become a leading eCommerce platform for trading virtual gaming products. 20 years of experience as gaming and trading enthusiasts helps us empower gamers by making trades both fun and easy. playermall will create a new mmorpg currency service standard. playermall is not only a mmorpg game gold shop,it is also your game friends.we are your forever friends
                    Last edited by lindaamanda123; 04-27-2020, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Hi, here is a link that helps you make videos that are being requested by support. Video tutorial . I hope this helps you.

Let us know how it goes and if we can help further.
                      Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Working...
                      X