Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1.8 MILLION TYCOON POINT just on the GOLD IS THIS POSSIBLE???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.8 MILLION TYCOON POINT just on the GOLD IS THIS POSSIBLE???

GAWAIN and ARONIA both got 1.8M and 1.7M tycoon points on the gold
    how did that happen

S149 VERDANT GULLY
    p.S. this point was accumulated in just 1 day
    Attached Files
    Last edited by aryanne4; 04-11-2017, 07:24 AM.

yes u can,, if u have good heroes like snow queen,, they get it from demonic war,,

Comment

Demonic War from Alliance.

Comment

unfortunatly it is possible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they removed gold from cross tycoon but not from single server,they just dont get it that DW is bugged for most players(im included)

They really dont want to understand how unbalanced this is for the players.I dont care if u say that u played and work to get good heroes to make good gold in DW,in my point of view this is an abuse

I just stoped trying to get in top 3 in sigle tycoon just beaucause of DW,top 3 is actualy only 2 players( one of them with 2 accounts),they always get the first 3 places

This is an abuse on tycoon,and other places too.Tey dont lack the gold for synt angel essence,wich req millions of gold,they can aford to synth all gems with gold,even from lvl 1,since im using scrools from lvl 8,cause i cant afford,its too expensive

SO FOR THE GAME SAKES,REMOVE THE DAMN GOLD FROM TYCOON,OR FIX DIVINE (STUPID,IDIOTIC) WAR

Comment

Originally posted by R236681066 View Post

they removed gold from cross tycoon but not from single server,they just dont get it that DW is bugged for most players(im included)

They really dont want to understand how unbalanced this is for the players.I dont care if u say that u played and work to get good heroes to make good gold in DW,in my point of view this is an abuse

I just stoped trying to get in top 3 in sigle tycoon just beaucause of DW,top 3 is actualy only 2 players( one of them with 2 accounts),they always get the first 3 places

This is an abuse on tycoon,and other places too.Tey dont lack the gold for synt angel essence,wich req millions of gold,they can aford to synth all gems with gold,even from lvl 1,since im using scrools from lvl 8,cause i cant afford,its too expensive

SO FOR THE GAME SAKES,REMOVE THE DAMN GOLD FROM TYCOON,OR FIX DIVINE (STUPID,IDIOTIC) WAR
          What is broken in the divine war?
          Antifreeze
          Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
            Demonic War from Alliance.
            is it possible to do DW twice in a row ? and 1st and second day?

Comment

aw Raiah thank you for making us famous .. just i can't believe people still playing game not knowing how to make gold points in tycoon ..no hard feelings guys
              Last edited by Enigma0; 05-21-2017, 08:18 AM.
              Aronia( ud9 )
              I will win..Not immediately.. But definitely

Comment

you dear are much stronger than me and my dear Gawain , and your heroes are too , so no excuse for not making gold points in tycoon
                Originally posted by aryanne4 View Post
                GAWAIN and ARONIA both got 1.8M and 1.7M tycoon points on the gold
                how did that happen

S149 VERDANT GULLY
                p.S. this point was accumulated in just 1 day
                Aronia( ud9 )
                I will win..Not immediately.. But definitely

Comment

Originally posted by aryanne4 View Post
                  is it possible to do DW twice in a row ? and 1st and second day?
                  Buddy do your research about DW and DW tactics. But honestly its too late for you in this server. You need Snow Queen and Fame Hunter. Hame Hunter you can get from cs tycoon and angels party, but Snow Queen is expensive if you dont get her from ss tycoon and it need to be 2-3. And you know when they already have them so you have no chance to conquer em in s tycoon.
                  By the way the gold is good to stay in tycoon, but its really not fair some players to have 2 dw and others to have 3. This is what have to be fixed, but im not sure that r2 can help about that.
                  GTA - crapy greed bastards!

Comment

Originally posted by R236681066 View Post

no, problem of not be able to get in top 3 becaause top player use 2 chars is totaly different issue that gold points, any decently builded char can make 300k+ points in tycoon just with gold, dont need to be an extra strong or equiped with top heroes, just need different strategy than normal party setup for PvP events, dont forgot that gold points is very imprtant for free players to get 400k and up totaly tycoon points, in time gold was off many players goner from game because they wasnt able to get enough points for any usefull rewards that was reserved for mid and high cashers

problem with multiple chars from one player....well why not? if he have time and (or) money to make 2 chars that can be top on server why blame him, dont forgot that cashers give chance free players to play this game, on other hand i dont like when same person take all rewards in all events, but that is issue for devs tbh, they dont care about equality
                    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Working...
                    X