Error on R2 client (?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error on R2 client (?)

Just recently, I was playing okay using R2 client and then suddenly when I attempted to reconnect, I received the error message, "check for updates failed." I tried clearing my cache/cookies and reinstalling the client to no avail. So, I was wondering maybe there is a current issue with the client? Running games via browser works fine.
    Good gaming habits are great for exercising the mind. Over-indulgence is bad for health. Schedule your time properly to enjoy a healthier life. Finally, be wiser in your game spendings.

Originally posted by ImpenetrableWall View Post
    Just recently, I was playing okay using R2 client and then suddenly when I attempted to reconnect, I received the error message, "check for updates failed." I tried clearing my cache/cookies and reinstalling the client to no avail. So, I was wondering maybe there is a current issue with the client? Running games via browser works fine.

When you get it to come back up you can turn off the "notify me about updates" and see if that helps. I have gotten this error before, so worth a shot.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Thank you, it works now per your advice.
      Good gaming habits are great for exercising the mind. Over-indulgence is bad for health. Schedule your time properly to enjoy a healthier life. Finally, be wiser in your game spendings.

Comment

Working...
      X