Wartune Weekly Maintenance 04/13 03:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 04/13 03:30 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 13th of April at 03:30 AM EDT(00:30 AM PDT, 07:30 AM GMT, and 15:30 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Adv. Mahra x20
    Adv. Sepulcrum x20

Patch Note:
    1. Fixed the Rave spending calculation issue.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

1. Fixed the Rave spending calculation issue.
    I wasn't aware we had a Rave spending calculation issue. The only issue we (and our wrists/fingers) have is the fact the Fun Coins don't have that "Use in Bulk" feature like other items. So when can we see that?

Or better yet, when can see "real work" being done like, I don't know, fixing of the lag problem or the sprites remaining on certain MPDs after being dead (that we so much sent many complaints for)?
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
      I wasn't aware we had a Rave spending calculation issue. The only issue we (and our wrists/fingers) have is the fact the Fun Coins don't have that "Use in Bulk" feature like other items. So when can we see that?

Or better yet, when can see "real work" being done like, I don't know, fixing of the lag problem or the sprites remaining on certain MPDs after being dead (that we so much sent many complaints for)?

well i also didnt know anything was wrong with rave

as theirs 1 item they fixing i suppose maintenance wont take long unless they doin minor nerfs and alterations they not allowed to tell us

Comment

Hopefully the 'spending calculation' is just referring to spending in Group Purchase - Purchase Period not counting toward Rave spending, as it should. I was told that would be fixed for future Raves.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

as theirs 1 item they fixing i suppose maintenance wont take long unless they doin minor nerfs and alterations they not allowed to tell us
          Oh, you know it's going to take a long time. I have yet to meet a regular maint which was "short". Hence, why I always do my network and system maintenance on the same night they do theirs so I can catch some Z's and wake up with a cup of Joe to read the plethora of complaints/responses that happened after a maint.

Hopefully the 'spending calculation' is just referring to spending in Group Purchase - Purchase Period not counting toward Rave spending, as it should. I was told that would be fixed for future Raves.
          Well, one would hope that it will be fixed. Just got to wait on the responses one day when it comes back to really see.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

there is no bug... we just got too much fusis ^^
            against devotion ^^

Comment

Last week 1 important thing changed wich wasn't in the changelog.
              The elitecrystals are back in athena's shop. Very important and i don't understand why R2 did not mentioned it. They only mentioned "change"

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

There was a reported issue with some rave rewards not being able to be collected, but I thought that was supposed to have been fixed, go figure, they cant get anything right the first time.

Comment

give us cool compensation please.....

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
                    Last week 1 important thing changed wich wasn't in the changelog.
                    The elitecrystals are back in athena's shop. Very important and i don't understand why R2 did not mentioned it. They only mentioned "change"
                    Because that would just be way to easy and they never make anything easy lol.
                    Also, and this is the cynic in me speaking, maybe they didnt want to make people aware of it because they hoped people might still spend real money on the item?

Comment

They never read anything

You all put very good requests on board, but do R2 read anything the answer is NO they don't care as long as they get our money THAT IS ALL

Comment

hm aboutthe refine thingies .... true but it was in fb groups and so ...
                        against devotion ^^

Comment

Is there a way to max out Skill pints? My exp already max out but still not fill up all skills.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Skill points.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	516.6 KB
ID:	1729567

Comment

Originally posted by siegeking View Post
                            Is there a way to max out Skill pints? My exp already max out but still not fill up all skills.
                            In all 3 versions of skills, first set, class advanced and knighthood, it's not possible to max out every skill, you have to pick and choose.
                            "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                            Browser Game Support

Comment

Working...
                            X