[Patch Notes] 4/12 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kalaripayattu View Post
    Contents of the easter packs are good, but correct me if I'm wrong that it is impossible to get pink and red easter packs within the event's duration (with chocolate exchange).
    Happens every year when Easter events are trimmed down to a single week instead of two. It's something I've already informed the team of.
    Last edited by Reverie; 04-13-2017, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Lol so you made event with bugs (bad info by npc, missing bath chocolates). But the items from this event would not be possible to get even without bug so tell me what is the point of this You just want to be worse every week? So forget for my request for compensation and sorry to waist your (and also my) time.

Comment

OMGGGGG R2 is the most disgraceful pathetic excuse of a company. These people should all be fired nd replaced. They implememnt an event that is broken which means they don't test ****. Card flip has mostly cs1 items that are useless in cs2 and charges real money for the card flip aka fraudddddddddd. Give the game to an American company please. These people in China cant even fix bugs without having screenshots. its like color by number for them bums. Everything needs a screenshot. that is ridiculous. Tell the devs to send me a screenshot of their brains so then maybe I can fix the bugs in them. They couldn't fix a ham sandwhich let alone this game. lazy lazy lazy that is what they are. Not only is the in game event a disaster this promotion they posted here for easter is also all screwed up. These people cant do ANYTHINGGGGG right. Resign your positions you are clueless.
        Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

According to R2_Coconut, the pink and red Easter Eggs are intended to be purchased only from shop, contradicting both her event announcement and in-game event details. The likelihood of us receiving a desirable outcome is near none as they seem to be determined to sweep Easter entirely under the rug.

Comment

Working...
          X