Cant collect beginners mine!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant collect beginners mine!

So i recharged from the beginers mine menu and cant collect, short and sweet!
    Attached Files

Did you click on purchase?

Comment

Originally posted by anthea4life View Post
      Did you click on purchase?
      That is indeed how i did it, you can see the amount of balens has been added as well

Comment

If it's still not triggered by now, and you have refreshed since you posted, and tried clicking Purchase again to see if it would trigger it that way, please send in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support for further assistance.
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-13-2017, 01:58 AM.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          If it's still not triggered by now, and you have refreshed since you posted, and tried clicking Purchase again to see if it would trigger it that way, please send in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support for further assistance.
          Thanks for taking the time to reply!

Unfortunatly it didnt work after many refreshes, i bought but never got the bb, so will have to wait until next recharge to try again, since ive used 20k balens to upgrade talents.

Ive already made ticket for issue, unfortunatly it would have taken a few days to get a reply, sometimes weeks to resolve the issues, i chose not to fight this time, as its starting to affect the moral and disputes like these tend to build up resentment.
          Last edited by dubisgazela; 04-13-2017, 12:09 PM.

Comment

If you run into this issue in the future, send in a ticket, then come back and tell me your character name and server, and I will have your ticket expedited.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I asked if you clicked on Purchase for the beginners mine, not click on purchase to recharge the balens... Beginner mine needs to be "bought", so it will take your 30k balens, then give them back to you alone with the Bound Balens. (Sorry had to make a new account to post as apparently I can't login mine anymore on forum for some weird reason)

Comment

Originally posted by dubisgazela View Post
                Thanks for taking the time to reply!

Unfortunatly it didnt work after many refreshes, i bought but never got the bb, so will have to wait until next recharge to try again, since ive used 20k balens to upgrade talents.

Ive already made ticket for issue, unfortunatly it would have taken a few days to get a reply, sometimes weeks to resolve the issues, i chose not to fight this time, as its starting to affect the moral and disputes like these tend to build up resentment.

dubisgazela, The below is the proper scenario. You have to click the purchase. Then you get the stuff back through the subsequent clicks. Is that what you did? Or did you think that just recharging the amount was what you needed to do?

Originally posted by alinablabla View Post
                I asked if you clicked on Purchase for the beginners mine, not click on purchase to recharge the balens... Beginner mine needs to be "bought", so it will take your 30k balens, then give them back to you alone with the Bound Balens. (Sorry had to make a new account to post as apparently I can't login mine anymore on forum for some weird reason)
                "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                Browser Game Support

Comment

Working...
                X