Accidental rollback?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accidental rollback?

Pretty sure I'm not the only one that this has happen to; thus idk what to do.

Anyway it seems my char was rolled back to about a week or two I'd say. Only real things I worked on was chi and pixie. Chi will come in time but more worried about the progress of pixie since that's the onbly proof I have at the moment.

here's a picture I took when I was testing out the heal with the new pixie(only one I have when I got it the other day):

And now here's the issue: this is what I have after the maint(noted by the time stamp).

So if you can explain this, that'll be great.

ur not the only one. one of my chars did roll back exactly a week. i know i log it by 12:05
    wih i Ss'ed
    Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
    Server:(S22)Tyria Village
    Spouse: (S23)Socrates
    Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
    -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
    -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
    -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Happened to some of my chars too
      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

@_@
        smh, low-key actually taking steps backwards in time, who woulda known?
        Between this and no more elites, no wonder people stopped playing >_<
        Last edited by Voltdracu; 04-13-2017, 12:16 PM.

Comment

RollBack?

Reached lvl 70 Yesterday, Logged on Today to randomly being lvl 63 again? help anyone.

Comment

Another issue that arises from this as well:

Not everyone got rolled back; thus it causes a glaring problem for the trades that occurred with the people who did get rolled back. Thus for simplicity sake, here's the gist of the situation

Player A : Is fine after the maintenance
            Player B : Was rolled back a week after the maintenance

Player A traded item X with player B before the maintenance
            -After maintenance-

Player A doesn't have the item X since they did not get rolled back.
            Player B doesn't have the item X since they did get rolled back.

In short item X is essentially nonexistent. This can mean anything from in game items farm that week, items farm months in advance and so happen to be traded that week, or even trading shop items(thus lost crystal for Player A if they were gifting Player B.)

Thus, you can see how severe this problem can be. Not only for people who were directly affected by this, but by people who associated with ones that were.

Comment

We apologize for the inconvenience that you may have experienced after maintenance regarding the rollback of some of the players characters and or items. I will have this issue looked into as soon as possible, until then, please continue to be patient while we work to figure this out.

I need some of the players who were affected to send in a ticket. It doesn't have to be all of you, just a few. This way we can look into the issue further.
              Last edited by KanaDT; 04-13-2017, 02:02 PM.
              If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

got my char logged this reset but after maint it rolled back. though it wasnt log on, on reset last week
                my other char was also logged this week. but didnt roll. it was on, on reset last week.
                all that isnt logged on thu last week was fine though

Comment

Hopfully the tickets sent will help on the matter.

Personally I think this issue is hard to take a case by case since it affects both players directly who got rolled back and who didn't. Some people only lost what they did that week, while others lost what they may been saving for awhile prior to that week.

Wish I had more information on the matter, however the picture in the original post is the only proof I have at the matter.

Anyway, just hope the issue is resolved since a week lost(at the minimum) is a pain to deal with.

Comment

Hopefully the issue gets resolved, Honestly just a huge inconvenience for a lot pf players.

Comment

rollback glitch

Hello. I'm recent buy products from fate shop with crystals, and crystal saga have rollback glitch, and everything glitch to one week ago. I have lost all item I buy. is anyone meet this problem? that's why? and how can solve it? who knows?

happen in cs 1 ,sever 12.

Comment

Look to http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ental-rollback
                        'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Hard to say if it happened, but using the previous example, an alternate situation can occur. Since it's easy to complain if an item is lost than if an item is gained.

Still using Player A and Player B in which:

Player A did not get rolled back
                          Player B did get rolled back.

Player B traded with Player A before the maintenance; let say 150 dragon crystals.

-After maintenance occurs-

Player A still has the 150 dragon crystal because they did not get rolled back.
                          Player B still has their 150 dragon crystal because they did get rolled back.

Thus player B could trade player A another 150 dragon crystal. In the end, player A now has 300 dragon crystal, while player B only had 150 to begin with.
                          May not seem like much, but one has to consider that they both can very well be the same person. Just because one character got rolled back doesn't mean all their characters got rolled back.
                          As the issue stands, not everyone was directly affected, but in the end with the lost and gain of what occurred, almost everyone was affected in some way.

Guessing no word on the issue yet?

Hope this isn't gonna be one of those, if we ignore it long enough, they'll be quiet about it. Because you can't honestly group everyone that was involved into one pack(if this road is chosen) for what was lost during that week.
                          Also it's hard to judge how hard it is for each person's case. For example one person could of leveled about 10 times during that week. Some people that's an easy task. other people don't have much time and that could of been the only week they played.

Or maybe we just got to state the fact that not everyone was regressed a week; so how is that fair to anyone involved.
                          Also can't deny the fact that it happen unless you want to tell me how on earth I have to work toward getting a pixie that clearly shows I once had. Cause that may be a hard thing to explain in any other way.

Cause I know, maybe presumptuous, without a shadow of a doubt, no one wants to wait months and months to get a response or ignored altogether like the 7 months or so wait for the priest weapon.
                          'Cause truthfully that's messed up to even consider that same situation is going to happen again.

I for one won't stay quiet on the matter. Can't speak for everyone else but even though this late of the game it's better just to try to redo everything is lost, it's quite unfair to do so because of the hiccup of the system.
                          Instead of one of those 'we're sorry that this happen, but it's too late for anything that can be done" despite it being brought up literally hours after maintenance.

So if this ends in a sad state of affairs, which I hope it doesn't, how early do we have to report something about the matter as this?
                          For example, with the other system in place: pet equip, priest staff, that can eventually be done over time.

This? the longer it takes to resolve the issue, the worst it becomes.
                          Cause I doubt anyone is going to get reimbursed if they used the point shop that happen that week. I doubt if anyone traded stuff they been holding for months would get reimburse by the sheer volume of what was traded. I doubt people who so happen to get lucky making rune of gods or enchanting their weapon to their interest will very well use the same amount of resources that they used the first time around; since it's luck base. And I most certainly doubt any event related stuff will be back as well which includes but not limited to tokens, Avernal points, Public Dungeon points, and any other system that requires daily, but limited participation, like elemental and magic tower.

At the end of it all, this is nowhere near the issue I had with the staff weapon.
                          For one, I'm not alone in the matter.
                          More importantly, this isn't something that's not there to begin with and hope that one day it's added. This is where I, and everyone else in the matter, had their items that they worked to get, ripped right out of there hands.

So in short, we shouldn't be punished for something that happen on the system's end.
                          Last edited by Reverie; 04-20-2017, 08:36 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

maybe i should have filed tickets too. its just too many things gone missing. =/
                            it it wasnt much of trouble to file on every char =/

on side note. seems all people quit last week cuz of roll back, gonna expect the game will b gone cuz of no actions from r2 and devs on 150 map.
                            150+ map elites drop is mostly the only thing making the players getting into play and cashing weddings and cashing stuffs after they max wing/mount without it its a dead game lately then this roll back.. sigh
                            Last edited by Rustyk; 04-20-2017, 08:39 AM.
                            if you've never lost your mind, then you've never followed your heart

Comment

If you lost crystals, you should definitely send in a ticket, as those can be returned. Anything else lost will have to be argued in a ticket.

With how random this issue was, there isn't really a way to resolve it that doesn't involve rolling everyone back, and that's not going to happen at this point.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                              X