Accidental rollback?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, figured as such.

Alright I'll make another ticket to get the stuff back and see how I go about it.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      If you lost crystals, you should definitely send in a ticket, as those can be returned. Anything else lost will have to be argued in a ticket.

With how random this issue was, there isn't really a way to resolve it that doesn't involve rolling everyone back, and that's not going to happen at this point.
      could just rollback individual characters to the week before that maint
      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
        could just rollback individual characters to the week before that maint
        That would involve manually compiling a list based on tickets, manually verifying the characters on the list should be on the list, and then manually pulling that info from a previous backup, if one exists for the specific date required, as backups are not saved once a new backup is created. Anything that involves something being done manually on a large scale probably isn't going to happen. There just isn't enough staff to pull that off.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Alright after not getting a response to the issue in my ticket for some time, I worked on getting pixie on my own.

Thus the issue is done but I hope this is not the new way of handling things, or maybe it's always the way and I haven't bothered with tickets much.

Anyway I got about 5 pictures taking care of proving I have the current pixie since the last picture was clearly not enough proof.
          Thus I was wondering if I'm missing anything besides:
          1) Just the pixie with me
          2) The pixie with the server time
          3) The pixie next to the pays to consume that has the fusion talisman this week(last one was probably 8-9+ months ago)
          4) The pixie next to the event time showing this weeks event time
          5) The pixie next to the genie system since that was introduce this week

Thus I was wondering if I'm missing anything to make a better case, in case for whatever reason, the system decides to single out people and I happen to be targeted again.

Since I'll be blunt; I was not pleased with the outcome. Sure my original hope of the matter being fix was farfetched; I'll admit that.
          I won't admit that I should now be on the lookout for any big upgrades I do in case a hiccup happens.

I would like to know if I should take any more precautionary measures on top of the nonsensical steps I already took for the worst case scenario.

I just want to be prepared before next maintenance shows up and after the fact, hope I'm safe for what I upgrade.
          So please enlighten me if I miss anything. It'll be much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
          X