r2 ignoring my tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r2 ignoring my tickets

I have sent several tickets over the past months, all I get in response is "we haven't heard from you in two weeks" auto responses. I have sent this message every three days now for the past two weeks. "Please answer me with a real person and not an automated response. Others say you respond to their tickets with a real person. I do not understand why you keep ignoring me. I only get "we have not heard from you" responses from you. For months now I have sent tickets about my offensive king cape that disappeared from my inventory, to be replace with a defensive regular cape. So at one point I had four defensive capes in my inventory. I have sent many screen shots of this, showing the capes, finally two of them disappeared from my inventory. Leaving me with two defensive capes, one I have on the character, the other in inventory. I keep asking for you to give me back my offensive king cape back. I can't even get another one because it says I already have one! Besides being out the real money I spent on the king cape to begin with I can't even get another. Why won't you fix this issue? It has been several months now, you can answer others but not me? I feel I am being discriminated against for reasons unknown." I still only get the auto response of "we haven't heard from you" Why?

Can you provide your character name and server so we can direct support to your ticket?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

(S91)Crystal is the one I've listed in all my tickets. I've waited and waited and the response I get is the automated closing of the ticket response. Despite that I've sent in numerous tickets regarding the same issue. Including tickets when it first happened with screenshots showing the missing Offensive Kings Cape and 4 defensive (normal) capes in my inventory and equipped on my character. I would like to know if anyone is going to look. I know that supposedly it is looked at, but it seems any ticket I submit is ignored. Dungeon glitches, inventory glitches, mount glitches all I get in response is "since we haven't heard from your in 2 weeks we will close this ticket" Per the support instructions, I've sent follow-up tickets every 3 days due to not hearing from anyone. I don't get an acknowledgement that the ticket was even received, just a notice 2 weeks later that since I haven't replied to R2, they will close the ticket. Hard to reply to something that was not sent and/or received. P.S. yes I check my spam/junk folders too.

Comment

Thank you for providing your character name and server. I will let support know you are patiently waiting for a response.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Hello, A week later and still no response from R2. Again why I am being ignored? Thank you for at least responding here hopefully you can get their attention where as I can not. very unhappy Crystal

Should I post this every three days like I have been with support tickets? Though after a least a month of doing it in support has not created a response yet besides the automated responses of "we haven't heard from you in two weeks ", which aren't true. Crystal
          Last edited by Reverie; 04-30-2017, 01:40 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

The only way we know you are still waiting for a response is if you tell us you are waiting for a response. As long as it's not more frequent than once a day, it's up to you how often you want to let us know about your ticket status.

Comment

So what is a reasonable wait time. I've entered in several tickets myself and have received responses that R2 will contact me once they know more and then I'll get the "since we haven't heard from you we are presuming the issue is resolved" email. I've responded back to the emails saying the issue hasn't been resolved and get the same response 2 weeks later. It has gotten to the point where I've come to the conclusion that if R2 doesn't want to follow up as they say then will then they apparently don't care about me or the money I spend. Therefore I've stopped spending money.

this is an alt for teej, from server s91. so you know where I am and who I am, I have been waiting over 4 months for replies to numerous tickets turned in for the same missing items. even when you send me the standard reply about not hearing from me recently and the ticket is closed. you scroll down from the response nd there are the numerous tickets I have turned in, but yet you are saying I haven't responded back. I was a heavy cashier in Wartune, I no longer play Wartune. cause I decided to come to crystal saga to spend my money, but why spend it when things come up missing out of your inventory and the management does not respond back when asked about it. so does anyone bother looking at tickets anymore or have the machines taken over on that front also

why was my reply to this thread added to another person's reply to this thread, this is teej, from server S91. I wrote a reply to a ongoing thread, with my alt. I just came back on and found my reply is added to another person's reply to the same thread. so I gues this shows me how relly messed up you all are at R2. can't even get the reply's straightened out. no wonder you haven't replaced any of the items that have come up missing that I have sent in numerous tickets about without any response back, except the puter generated one.
              Last edited by Reverie; 05-02-2017, 01:15 AM. Reason: Merging alt posts.

Comment

The rules are linked in my signature below. Rule 6. Responding to a thread with multiple alts to appear as different people is considered to be a form of spamming, all accounts involved in such practice will be banned.

If you are 3 different people who just so happen to reside in the same exact location, then kindly do not hijack threads. You may create your own, and the related posts in this thread will be deleted.

Comment

excuse me, but there are not ""multiple alts"" at this location. and we are not "hijacking" threads, just adding comments to the thread that is existing. I tried to ceate my own thread, but when I sign in it says that I do not exist. even though I have been playing CS almost 2 years now. and before that I was playing Wartune for 4 years. you all at going to stoop "that" low, as to threaten me with banning me or deleting my comments on a thread, because ya all don't want to fix any of the problems or items we are missing? and yes this is teej, from server S91

Comment

Surely you can understand why it would seem otherwise. I clearly was not threatening you with a ban, just copying the rule about multiple accounts from the same location that look and sound like alts, in response to your comment about your post being merged with someone else's. I mean, two of you do have the same name.

If you are able to post in this thread, then you are able to post a new thread, just not in the News section. You have to click on a subforum, such as this one http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...eneral-Support. There, you can explain what it is you need.

As for this thread, Charcar - I forwarded your info yesterday, but you will need to let me know if you are still waiting for a response.
                    Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-03-2017, 12:42 AM.

Comment

how can a forum mod fix your ingame problem? I once sold my frag to an NPC hahahahaha
                      CS I - (S103)Lugh
                      CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

Originally posted by LighTree View Post
                        how can a forum mod fix your ingame problem? I once sold my frag to an NPC hahahahaha
                        While normally I would understand this sort of comment, the complaints are about the inventory bug that hit in November, and unfortunately, a few people fell through the crack and never had their tickets tended to, let alone the irreplaceable items that got lost returned. Equally unfortunately, such people with tickets from November or shortly after do need to reach out to a mod for help with getting their items back now. Under normal circumstances, we have no issue with helping people achieve this goal, and we do everything in our limited power to make that happen. However, since I am just a forum moderator, and just trying to help, I don't take too kindly to being given attitude or dealing with thread hijackings, as it's difficult enough to keep track of everyone who is waiting without multiple people/accounts piling onto the same thread.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          While normally I would understand this sort of comment, the complaints are about the inventory bug that hit in November, and unfortunately, a few people fell through the crack and never had their tickets tended to, let alone the irreplaceable items that got lost returned. Equally unfortunately, such people with tickets from November or shortly after do need to reach out to a mod for help with getting their items back now. Under normal circumstances, we have no issue with helping people achieve this goal, and we do everything in our limited power to make that happen. However, since I am just a forum moderator, and just trying to help, I don't take too kindly to being given attitude or dealing with thread hijackings, as it's difficult enough to keep track of everyone who is waiting without multiple people/accounts piling onto the same thread.
                          you the real mvp
                          CS I - (S103)Lugh
                          CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

Hello, No I have received no response from r2. And for now my whole family plays the game so there are several people at the same location yet different computers. Why can't they comment on my post? We are considering no longer playing as r2 treats us so badly. thank you for responding, Crystal 91

Ps I am reaching out to the forum because r2 still does not answer my tickets, that have been sent constantly since November. Hoping someone will get through to them, give me another option or way to reach them besides tickets which they ignore, and I will try it. Crystal
                            Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-03-2017, 09:36 AM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

A thread is a conversation. This thread is a conversation about your missing King Cape and support needing to get that back to you. Since you will be needing to frequently come back and tell me you are still waiting, I would hate to miss that post because of multiple conversations going on about other people missing other items.

Reaching out on the forum is the right thing to do. Everyone piling into the same thread is not the right thing to do. I need everyone in their own thread, or they can just pm me with the character info and item missing.

Thank you for letting me know you are still waiting. I will remind support you are still waiting.

Comment

Working...
                              X