No announcement yet.

r2 ignoring my tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, Still no response from r2 about the king cape or any of the other tickets I've sent continually since Nov. As I stated in my title "r2 ignoring my tickets" plural. Others items have disappeared from my inventory as well as glitched skills. One time a whole stack of 2x experience disappear from my inventory after I went afk so that I was charged crystals for have it clicked in my afk. None of my tickets since Nov. have been answered and there have been many, some reminders of past tickets, some new issues that arose. Thus the title "r2 ignoring my tickets ", which even with your help of telling them about they are still ignoring. I do not understand how all of my tickets have "slipped through the cracks" so to speak, dozens at this point of them, all on different days, many of different subjects. Again why am I being ignored? Thank you for your help though it seems not to be getting through to support or they are indeed ignoring me. confused and disappointed Crystal

Comment

R2 has only been replacing the irreplaceable items. The system didn't log the items that went missing, so R2 has no way to verify items like exp tokens.

Are you still dealing with glitched skills?
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Hello, thank you again for all your concern and efforts. I don't expect the 2x experience to be replaced as I did not take a screen shot of having them before going afk, I just don't put the auto use/buy on anymore for them. No the skill never was fixed it killed my toon every time I used it, after months (at least three) and talking to people who had the same problem for 6 months or more I used a sands of time to remove it from my skills list, because no answer or fix was done, though several screens shots were sent. I stop going in Evil beast dungeon with my family's characters because we would end up appearing not together in the dungeon and lose out on the dungeon try. Several tickets were sent with screen shots proving it happened, save one answer from Karl that appeared saying we would be compensated for the runs but never were, there was no other answers when I wrote again asking about it. I had several magic keys that disappeared from my inventory but again I hadn't taken a screen shot of them so do not expect a return of them. Many issues I did not take screens shots before the problem arose so realize I have no recourse for getting them back or the issue resolved. Like lag so bad I was kicked out of elements before having a chance to collect any drops even when I spent crystals for additional tries. I ask to have the couple dozen chaos wings removed from my inventory, no answer. Or tickets sent because of periods of time being kicked out of events (only one try a day) on a regular almost everyday thing. Now a days my Crystal character freezes every night when I put it on afk to level my pet, my other character on the same computer Charcar stays on. It's been one disappointment after another since Nov, with no answer to my tickets except "we haven't heard from you" save the one answer from Karl that was never done . I won't bother you with all the issues that have happen, quite a few to say the least. Just trying to give you examples of the tickets and that I received no answer to them less alone them being fixed. I stop spending money on the game back in Nov. because of the lack of support I and my family receive. Writing you here is my last know to do effort to try and...... at least..... get my King cape back and find out why I am being ignored on all my tickets sent. Thank you again for trying and responding. Crystal

Seems my last reply has not been posted, why? I said nothing that should have been considered "Not acceptable" just a list of things that I have wrote tickets about that haven't been answered and the answer to glitched skills problems. Still no response from r2 support. Let me know if you plan to keep deleting my posts and let me know why please.

Hello anybody in there?
        Last edited by Reverie; 05-15-2017, 06:40 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Sorry, Charcar, didn't notice your post was in the moderation queue. It's not an overly obvious notification on the mod view of the forum.

Will forward again.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Thank you for answering, I'll check back here and there, not really very hopeful since even your notices to support have been ignored. I don't play much anymore due to the lack of response to the issues this game has to it's many problems. My character is consistently kick out of the game whether afk grinding, in a dungeon or event, and I am tired of logging in several times a day. Game play with others is a bust anymore no one can beat/best/win matched against character's years older (playing time) plus them being heavy cashiers also. No one else can win land grab, and the ones who win have no need for experience so do not care if double server tickets are put on or not. No one else can get gotor, the big 120+ bosses, or any other power play events. So thank you for trying hope someday you get through to the folks who run the game, on how unhappy people are playing the game now a days.

Just to let you know r2 has not responded to me still. I do however have a second set of wings in my inventory now, fire lord wings, besides the wings I am currently wearing. So now I have two defensive capes and two sets of wings in my inventory, does that tell you anything about r2?
            Last edited by Reverie; 06-10-2017, 01:20 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

That would be my fault you have 2 sets of wings. Not sure what happened there, but I'll fix it.

Comment

Great can you fix the other stuff also like my missing offensive king cape? maybe get rid of these dozen chaos wings, or any of the other many issues I've sent tickets in about? thank you
                Please answer me with a real person and not an automated response. Others say you respond to their tickets with a real person. I do not understand why you keep ignoring me. I only get "we have not heard from you" responses from you. For months now I have sent tickets about my offensive king cape that disappeared from my inventory, to be replace with a defensive regular cape. So at one point I had four defensive capes in my inventory. I have sent many screen shots of this, showing the capes, finally two of them disappeared from my inventory. Leaving me with two defensive capes, one I have on the character, the other in inventory. I keep asking for you to give me back my offensive king cape back. I can't even get another one because it says I already have one! Besides being out the real money I spent on the king cape to begin with I can't even get another. Why won't you fix this issue? It has been several months now, you can answer others but not me? I feel I am being discriminated against for reasons unknown.

I have sent several tickets over the past months, all I get in response is "we haven't heard from you in two weeks" auto responses. I have sent this message every three days now for the past two weeks. "Please answer me with a real person and not an automated response. Others say you respond to their tickets with a real person. I do not understand why you keep ignoring me. I only get "we have not heard from you" responses from you. For months now I have sent tickets about my offensive king cape that disappeared from my inventory, to be replace with a defensive regular cape. So at one point I had four defensive capes in my inventory. I have sent many screen shots of this, showing the capes, finally two of them disappeared from my inventory. Leaving me with two defensive capes, one I have on the character, the other in inventory. I keep asking for you to give me back my offensive king cape back. I can't even get another one because it says I already have one! Besides being out the real money I spent on the king cape to begin with I can't even get another. Why won't you fix this issue? It has been several months now, you can answer others but not me? I feel I am being discriminated against for reasons unknown." I still only get the auto response of "we haven't heard from you" Why?

I have sent this ticket for months now, I've had problems since November. The only help I've received was from the forum manager a few months back who has been sending in requests for support to look at my tickets. Now I can't even find the running post about that, It was titled r2 ignoring my tickets by Charcar/Crystal server 91. So here I go again writing in hopes someone will address the many issues I have going on. From missing items to having now two sets of wings fire lord and divine, not to mention a dozen plus Choas wings that can't be removed from inventory.
                Last edited by Reverie; 06-29-2017, 06:12 PM. Reason: Use the 'Edit' tool when updating.

Comment

Well months later still not a word from r2 or gm's now. My keyboard doesn't work with the game anymore only the number pad. Several friends say the same has happened to them, can't sit and rest among other things because of it. Still the same problems plus now this keyboard thing. Does anyone still work in support?

Comment

Working...
                  X