Fussing frag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fussing frag

hello , im beastmaster and i recently refined my frag and it wont let me fuse weapons to it it say "can only fuse equipment of same time" refining frag cost alot of crystal
    ( and it last too short to take screen shoot )

Which weapon/frag level were you using as the secondary? And what level are you?

Comment

You can't use weapons to fuse into frag, you HAVE to use equipment of the same type. Since the frag is it's own equipment, you can only fuse either A. Another Frag or B. a Dragon sword. Most people go with dragon sword since its easy.
      What are bugs?

Comment

the only weapon can fuse is a dragon sword or other fragClick image for larger version

Name:	Sin título23.png
Views:	1
Size:	162.8 KB
ID:	1729561

Comment

im lvl 100, elite lvl 200+ oh and i wast trying to fuse any weapon( mostly lvl 95 for better boost ) , i remember it from cs1 any weapon was able to fuse to frag

Comment

Originally posted by R246068905 View Post
            im lvl 100, elite lvl 200+ oh and i wast trying to fuse any weapon( mostly lvl 95 for better boost ) , i remember it from cs1 any weapon was able to fuse to frag
            That's what I remembered, but it just occurred to me that in II, frags are equipped in their own special slot, so they can only be fused with equipment that goes into that same slot (Dragon Swords and other frags as stated by your fellow players).

Comment

owh , that really sucks and you need to warn people about it before they buy 4400 frc x 15 crystal is alot of money tho

Comment

btw can we fuse with weapon another class?

Comment

Originally posted by R22512673 View Post
                  btw can we fuse with weapon another class?
                  No, you cannot.

Comment

Working...
                  X