Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Regarding drops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding drops

Okay we all know events like mega secrotonia and public dungeon are really hard to do. It takes some serious dedication to even kill a couple bosses in these events. After checking through the drops, I have to say it is a joke and needs a rework. Mega secrotonia only drops flowers, and ice/brilliance/void/light/heart shards from bosses (they hit me 500,000 damage with 75% reductions). While public dungeon bosses drop absolute trash. Finally was able to make it to floor 7 today, and the entire way there was nothing but trash.
    Floor 1=1 hour afk cards from a boss that hits 400k.
    Floor 2=2x exp tokens from a boss that hits 400k.
    Floor 3=Health orbs..... come on really? Boss hits 700k.
    Floor 4=Health orbs..... and mana orbs, impressive. Boss hits 700k.
    Floor 5=N/A
    Floor 6=Heroic wings (bound)
    Floor 7=Mount upgrade tokens(bound)
    I stopped after that because drops were just dissappointing. Anyone with the ability to tank bosses that hit for 700,000 on 75% reductions MORE than likely does not need ANY of these drops, at all... EVER. Maybe orbs for giggles, but even then. These systems need a serious rework as they are completely pointless at the moment. Only reason to do them is possibly for the soul shards that you can exchange from public dungeon, and the soul shards you can get from enter mega secrotonia.

Figured I'd put this out here before the entire community starts back-lashing when something like tenets comes out and everyone can do them.

Click image for larger version

Name:	public 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	342.8 KB
ID:	1790887

Click image for larger version

Name:	public 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	216.7 KB
ID:	1790888
    What are bugs?

Boss also has a chance to drop this nifty medals which give % patk pdef matk mdef buffs for like 5 hours which I thought was cool
    (S2)Levethix

"Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve." –Napoleon Hill

Comment

jin how many bugs have u abuse in s1 to get that good ur trash player come play on new servers where bugs like what s1 had aint there no more solo ladder impossible ur trash player enjoy being on a server they wll never merge casue of players like u

Comment

Originally posted by ZiLLa170 View Post
        jin how many bugs have u abuse in s1 to get that good ur trash player come play on new servers where bugs like what s1 had aint there no more solo ladder impossible ur trash player enjoy being on a server they wll never merge casue of players like u
        This thread is regarding Mega Secretonia and Public Dungeon drops. Stay on topic and direct your personal business through Private Messages or back in-game.
        Last edited by Reverie; 04-16-2017, 02:44 PM.

Comment

You should go back to school. Maybe then they can teach you how to write something eligible, and teach you not to hate people better than you.
          Last edited by risengaw; 04-16-2017, 04:06 PM.
          What are bugs?

Comment

Originally posted by risengaw View Post
            You should go back to school. Maybe then they can teach you how to write some eligible, and teach you not to hate people better than you.
            I'll allow this one comeback since the other had a turn, but further comments from either side will be removed. Let's steer this back on topic.
            Last edited by Reverie; 04-16-2017, 02:40 PM.

Comment

it needs revamp though for real i wouldnt do that place and waste time for those drops

topic is he does this dungeon with bugs and complaining about drops is what i see xD but the drops are suckie
              Last edited by Reverie; 04-17-2017, 03:26 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

it needs revamp though for real i wouldnt do that place and waste time for those drops

topic is he does this dungeon with bugs and complaining about drops is what i see xD but the drops are suckie
                You are more than welcome to report me if you think I am cheating lol.
                What are bugs?

Comment

please make nice drop in the void not just green dragon coin x1 + mana orb (bound) + 1 hour afk card (bound)

Comment

Working...
                  X