No announcement yet.

R2Games Easter Smash-out!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] R2Games Easter Smash-out!

Welcome to the R2Games Easter Holiday Celebration of 2017! There will be awesome prizes, fun activities, and lots of lucky winners.

Here’s a little preview of what in store between April 15th and 18th.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	论坛图片.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	322.7 KB
ID:	1790891

1st activity: Lucky Ring
    Work your way to the grand prize at the center of the rings with lucky draws along the way. Come back often to try again and again!

2nd Activity: Special Quiz Time
    Spot the difference between a set a images, and answer some fun trivia questions to test yourself!

3rd. Activity: Egg Smash
    Put your reflexes to the test in the Egg smash Challenge! Carefully break the eggs at the right moment to find great rewards inside.

We hope to see you all there - Come one, come all!
    Last edited by R2_Vera; 04-13-2017, 09:35 PM.

Event 01 - i get a code for League of Angels and Crystal Saga II - what will i do with these codes? i only play wartune lol. i don't see a scroll down menu to change platform game. in a way we can get the code pack for wartune.

Comment

I can not use the code it retrieves from is used Monia s656

Comment

Originally posted by beehappythree View Post
        Event 01 - i get a code for League of Angels and Crystal Saga II - what will i do with these codes? i only play wartune lol. i don't see a scroll down menu to change platform game. in a way we can get the code pack for wartune.
        Event 1 gives a random code. Event 2 lets you pick the game code.

You can either trade the codes with people from those games, which you will probably find posting around the forum soon, or toss them. You do have until the 18th to spin for Wartune codes, and each pack type can only be redeemed once per character.

For anyone having an issue redeeming codes, please double check the game the code is for. Please keep in mind you can only redeem one of each pack type. If you have the correct game's code, and have not already redeemed a pack, hang onto the codes until Monday, or send in a ticket and then wait until Monday.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i have code for crystal saga who want it?

Comment

well as its only yet again for r2 servers only some 1 can ave my wartune code as i play on kabam platform

EA3tbBVkQxrNUyE6ryQE
            Last edited by Xharry005x; 04-15-2017, 05:12 AM.

Comment

i have a a code for a game called thundercall; would like to know if anyone wants it to trade for wartune code

Comment

return wariors dont work not give me code and i have open my old account that im not played 5 mounts and get all rewards there on server and returned title and every thing

Comment

ok we wait for 3 event to smash eggs and guess what dont get event start just get new countdown

Comment

if anyone needs a code for another game like wartune i just got some from smash eggs i dont post it here to avoid frustration ... codes i have always just one is for crystal saga(origins?) loa stromthrone thundercall crystal saga 2 loa 2 god wars
                    against devotion ^^

Comment

Where is this activity located? I can't find it anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by R264317145 View Post
                        if anyone needs a code for another game like wartune i just got some from smash eggs i dont post it here to avoid frustration ... codes i have always just one is for crystal saga(origins?) loa stromthrone thundercall crystal saga 2 loa 2 god wars
                        in what fkg time is get event i wait 3 min before and in 14:00 at start just get new countdown

Comment

FJMK5HECEMA8MAMNWI123UG3SS6ZE081
                          stormtrone oe somthing like that

Comment

I dont understand the Lucky Ring:

1.Outer Ring: Players can spin the lucky roulette's outer ring once per day. Share on Facebook to get an extra spin attempt.
                            2.Center Ring: Players Lvl. 75 or above on the platform can spin the lucky roulette's center ring once per day.

So I am above level 75 (on what game its supposed to be I dont know, but I am on Wartune) and I shared on FB.
                            Yet instead of 2 outer ring spins and a center ring spin, I got one outer ring spin.

Now it says:

4.If the player meets multiple spin requirements, the lucky roulette will be spun in an orderly manner starting from the outer ring.

All I saw was one outer ring spin and of course I won nothing.

Am I missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy Drusyle Burto View Post
                              I dont understand the Lucky Ring:

1.Outer Ring: Players can spin the lucky roulette's outer ring once per day. Share on Facebook to get an extra spin attempt.
                              2.Center Ring: Players Lvl. 75 or above on the platform can spin the lucky roulette's center ring once per day.

So I am above level 75 (on what game its supposed to be I dont know, but I am on Wartune) and I shared on FB.
                              Yet instead of 2 outer ring spins and a center ring spin, I got one outer ring spin.

Now it says:

4.If the player meets multiple spin requirements, the lucky roulette will be spun in an orderly manner starting from the outer ring.

All I saw was one outer ring spin and of course I won nothing.

Am I missing something?
                              Platform level 75, not game level. The red block under your name on the forum and the R2 home page is your platform level.

I did get 2 outer ring spins, but I didn't notice if the center ring spun. It was quite laggy.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                              X