Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R2Games Easter Smash-out!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sad cuz no one can claim return hero pack , i have one account lvl 80 inactive from 1 year and cant claim!

Comment

Originally posted by animeassassin44 View Post
      Anyone has dragon pals codes? i have atleast one code for every other game if you wish to trade
      i have full set of codes except dragon pack( 24 codes, 3 codes for each 8 games).
      i think they forgot to put the code for dragon pack in.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	event.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	690.9 KB
ID:	1729618 it says always the code already been used!!! ( event N2 SPECIAL QUIZ TIME! )

Comment

New page, so repeating the instructions for those who didn't scroll down on page 1...

Keeping in mind that you can only redeem ONE of each code type (there's 3 code types) and this event is only for R2 players, if you are having an issue with redeeming a code, take a screenshot of the error message when inputting your code, include that with a copy and paste of your code in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Today when entering code it said code already used yet this one was unique and I hadnt used it before. yesterday was a good pack and today was for a fair pack
            Last edited by Dam1anALT; 04-18-2017, 01:48 AM. Reason: added extra info

Comment

so if i got revard from game 2 at first day i will get same code other days so it say's code allready been jused

Comment

Tickets tickets for all who wanna leave this S H I T game and go to hell send your tickets to R2 idiots. They are so stupid they don't compensate all so they want u to send tickets, TICKETS TICKETS TICKETS

Comment

Originally posted by lcdlichsudhkh View Post
                  Can u give me God wars code, plz?! I'll give u my Wartune code.
                  I have 2 codes for god wars,
                  I change with wartune codes

Comment

I have exellent pack codes for LOA,Thunder Call and God War.
                    Looking to trade for Wartune.

Comment

im have vartune codes,im loking for LOA,want to change??

Comment

16.04.2017 I reported it to the forum with my code does not work I also sent a ticket to r2games. I received a message the other day from my case is being considered. Since then, is there a silence on their part, or can I find out how long I will be waiting for my coda?

Comment

Originally posted by R260298549 View Post
                          16.04.2017 I reported it to the forum with my code does not work I also sent a ticket to r2games. I received a message the other day from my case is being considered. Since then, is there a silence on their part, or can I find out how long I will be waiting for my coda?
                          I put in a similar ticket myself and I got resolution within one day. You can follow up to your ticket, and I suggest you do so. They were probably flooded with a few of these and you probably just need to bring it back up to their attention.
                          "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                          Browser Game Support

Comment

He writes to r2games every day or my case has not been resolved and silence on their part

Comment

Originally posted by R260298549 View Post
                              He writes to r2games every day or my case has not been resolved and silence on their part
                              Who writes to r2games everyday? The only resolution is to reply to your ticket. It's good that you got a reply. What did the reply say? Was it they needed a few days to get it situated, is what mine said, i expect mine to be fully resolved in 3 days.
                              "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                              Browser Game Support

Comment

Working...
                              X