Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R2Games Easter Smash-out!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have got code for stormthrone and thundercall i exchange it for wartune code

Comment

Heard a rumor that Wartune is not part of this event. Anyone want to confirm?
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

have a code for league of angels will trade for wartune

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
          Heard a rumor that Wartune is not part of this event. Anyone want to confirm?
          The "Pack Token" part of the event isn't available for Wartune this time around. Not sure why, Wartune has been excluded from parts in the past, unsure as to why.
          "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
          Browser Game Support

Comment

thundercall
            CODE:e403b51c4388db3a1cf3ace6e63dfd4a

God Wars Game
            CODE:6479f36ddfe44e54121691d45b80c865

Thundercall Game!
            CODE:fed08432708a05fed5a453fdd5eae836

Comment

So was on the page for the smash before the time
              waited and all of a sudden the timer went on for the next round..
              Did not even get a chance to smash something... oh well ..
              Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

Originally posted by Turbain View Post
                So was on the page for the smash before the time
                waited and all of a sudden the timer went on for the next round..
                Did not even get a chance to smash something... oh well ..
                I missed it today too, keep in mind it's only available for 15 seconds not the full hour or so. Going to really try tomorrow to make sure it's not a bug or something about it not showing up correctly.
                "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                Browser Game Support

Comment

Yes Mentor MrEUS. I know that why I was there a bit early to catch it , I think I blinked and it was over then lol
                  Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

Why not just make the smash event available all day like the other events? Many people will miss it even if it was available for 30 minutes each time

Comment

the good pack for wartune doesnt work. it always said "code is already redeemed".

happens with my main, alt, and guildies. they all have the same issue.
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Mentor,

Event 01 - Lucky Ring - encountered the same problem got Wartune Good Pack. When using the code, it says "Code already been used." guess, its unlucky event

Event 02 - Special Quiz Time - can i guess the answer up to 4x and still get the rewards / code? (tried guess 4x but all wrong answer)

Event 03 - Egg Smash Challenge - R2 should make it hourly egg smash appearance, not just 9:00am and 7:00pm, people are busy too. somehow all can get the codes.
                        Last edited by beehappythree; 04-16-2017, 02:31 AM.

Comment

this is realy nice if the codes work ( CODES DONT WORK )

Comment

I see only that I have a problem with the code for a good value it probably will not recover the rewardClick image for larger version

Name:	BezÂ*tytuÅ‚u.png
Views:	1
Size:	933.6 KB
ID:	1729597Click image for larger version

Name:	20170415_084347.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	154.5 KB
ID:	1729598
                            Last edited by R260298549; 04-16-2017, 03:50 AM.

Comment

Arlad or beehappythree - Can either of you grab a screenshot and send it to me via pm and your character name and server? I'm being told they tested before they released the event and it worked fine, so now they need a picture.

beehappythree - It's broken today. You can take a screenshot showing you selected the correct answer, or what you think is the correct answer, and the 'Oops' message and send it in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support. If you got the answer right, you will receive the code.

calapez - You need to be a lot more specific. Event #1 gives a random game's code, are you sure you're using the correct game's code? Which pack's codes? You can only redeem one code per pack type, per character. Did you already claim packs? Did any of the codes work? Which event did you get them from?
                              Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-16-2017, 04:05 AM.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

none off the 4 awnsers for diff are good today and many ppl encounterd that error or the allready redeemd msg

Comment

Working...
                                X