R2Games Easter Smash-out!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
    none off the 4 awnsers for diff are good today and many ppl encounterd that error or the allready redeemd msg
    I hid your attachments. Don't wanna be posting your codes publicly like that.

Your attachment was for a Fair pack, though. You mentioned an issue with the Good pack.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Noname.png
Views:	1
Size:	197.7 KB
ID:	1729599

wartune code maybe already used as i posted it on day 1 on page 1 but eres the other 2 codes for the other games

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        Arlad or beehappythree - Can either of you grab a screenshot and send it to me via pm and your character name and server? I'm being told they tested before they released the event and it worked fine, so now they need a picture.
        sent.

but now it said "invalid code", not "already redeemed". however you can see it is the code given by the system in the 2nd screenshot i sent you in PM.

edit: sent a 3rd pic that said "already redeemed".
        Last edited by Arlad; 04-16-2017, 05:17 AM.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

was not mine :P didnt wrote my codes in here

Comment

i didnt do that
            Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            I hid your attachments. Don't wanna be posting your codes publicly like that.

Your attachment was for a Fair pack, though. You mentioned an issue with the Good pack.

Comment

when these events are for only r2 platform they shaft the other platforms right in their butt holes
              Last edited by Xharry005x; 04-16-2017, 04:52 AM.

Comment

trade completed.
                Last edited by SsCcRrAaPpSs; 04-16-2017, 10:32 AM. Reason: trade not needed anymore.
                “When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -C.S. Lewis

Comment

how do you play the event 2 game. i dont get it :/

Comment

i get code another game,, but i just play wartune..

Comment

Yay more gold

Comment

2nd egg smash ?? no eggs ??? then reset timer

Comment

Can u give me God wars code, plz?! I'll give u my Wartune code.

Comment

I have codes for crystal saga (fair and good pack), crystal saga 2 (good pack), god wars (fair and excellent pack), thunder call (good pack), league of angels (excellent pack) and wartune (good and excellent pack), and wish to trade for dragon pals codes

Comment

i have stormthorne(fair), thundercall(fair),cristal saga(good), good wars(excelent)
                              i want wartune pls

Comment

i have stormthorne(fair), thundercall(fair),cristal saga(good), good wars(excelent)
                                i want wartune pls

Comment

Working...
                                X