Blitzing before maintenance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blitzing before maintenance

If you do a blitz before maintenance, even if it finishes before maintenance, it gets reset to lv1. I timed it so it's done in time and if you don't login before maintenance, then the blitzing (which is complete) is reset and you have to do it all over again. Some of us have lives... sort of. Having blitzes reset or not happening because of maintenance bugs is irritating. It's not like farming gets screwed up by maintenance; only blitzing.

Originally posted by Vroukarouk View Post
    If you do a blitz before maintenance, even if it finishes before maintenance, it gets reset to lv1. I timed it so it's done in time and if you don't login before maintenance, then the blitzing (which is complete) is reset and you have to do it all over again. Some of us have lives... sort of. Having blitzes reset or not happening because of maintenance bugs is irritating. It's not like farming gets screwed up by maintenance; only blitzing.
    So are you saying that, the blitz is as if you had never gained any levels in the blitz? Is this more related to reset, or just an artifact of maintenance days.

Can you give a list of the steps to get this to happen? I will try it on the next maintenance window

Farming isn't relying on reset to give you new abilities to farm. That's why it wouldn't be affected by reset or maintenances.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Farming isn't relying on reset to give you new abilities to farm. That's why it wouldn't be affected by reset or maintenances.
      I think he is talking about the various crops that resurfaced after maintenance that people know they didn't plant. I call them "free crops" as it doesn't take away from the amount we have in our inventories.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
        I think he is talking about the various crops that resurfaced after maintenance that people know they didn't plant. I call them "free crops" as it doesn't take away from the amount we have in our inventories.
        Yeah I enjoyed those as well. Although, I would lose some randomly at times. I haven't seen this one in a awhile so it seems fixed or I am just lazy enough about planting that I don't notice.

R2Games Rules
        Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
          Yeah I enjoyed those as well. Although, I would lose some randomly at times. I haven't seen this one in a awhile so it seems fixed or I am just lazy enough about planting that I don't notice.
          Sometimes, I would plant when I low on feed or blue plants. Everything else I get through other things.

Comment

Anymore information here from you? Trying to isolate the issue if possible.

R2Games Rules
            Browser Game Support

Comment

See, that's what I love about me and test accounts. I will do it on the next maint (a few minutes before) that comes and will see if anything is different. It will be on one of my "to do" lists.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                See, that's what I love about me and test accounts. I will do it on the next maint (a few minutes before) that comes and will see if anything is different. It will be on one of my "to do" lists.
                can test that, but that is not what he means..

he means, he set blitz on, hours before maintenance, so the blitz should be finished, but he doesnt log back in before maintenance starts, and his blits is stil on lvl 1.
                ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                Server: S444 Silent Arena
                Char: Knight
                Lvl: 80
                Br: 6m and crowing.
                Main Sylph: Arise
                Guard: Oracle

Comment

If hours, it should have completed at the highest level. I will still test it out to see if this happens so I can help out in such.

Comment

If you start ANY blitz other than sylph expedition before maintenance, your blitz is stopped at the point where it has reached before you log out.
                    20 stamina is wasted if that's a solo blitz.
                    It's been this way since 2012.

Comment

Yeah, I know on Sylph Expedition, you don't get ranked rewards if you do not come back before reset to register it. I had a few blitzes of SE to know this, hence why I always do those first on any day.

Comment

What I mean is that if you blitz a catacombs event that takes 15 minutes to complete and do it 30 minutes before maintenance, if you don't log in again before maintenance the blitz will be at level 1. So you blitz but it doesn't finish before maintenance like it should. I get that if you blitz when maintenance occurs, it stops. But it should be finished long before maintenance starts. It's not a major thing, but it's frustrating having to do another blitz during the day.

Comment

What I mean is that if you blitz a catacombs event that takes 15 minutes to complete and do it 30 minutes before maintenance, if you don't log in again before maintenance the blitz will be at level 1. So you blitz but it doesn't finish before maintenance like it should. I get that if you blitz when maintenance occurs, it stops. But it should be finished long before maintenance starts. It's not a major thing, but it's frustrating having to do another blitz during the day.
                          Your blitz (and all other character data) is saved at the time when you logout.
                          The blitz result is calculated when you login the next time.
                          When you are offline, no calculation nor data update is done.

Comment

When maintenance occurs, it stops blitzes at the point which you log off. It doesn't halt your crop times or reset them to the point when you logged off. Is it so hard to make catacombs blitzing the same as crops, eud patrols, etc.?

Comment

When maintenance occurs, it stops blitzes at the point which you log off. It doesn't halt your crop times or reset them to the point when you logged off. Is it so hard to make catacombs blitzing the same as crops, eud patrols, etc.?
                              I just blitz the purgatory and tormented necropolis as I only pay 20 total bound balens for the quick runs. I don't do Forgotten Catacombs anymore since I already got all that I needed from there.

Comment

Working...
                              X