X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rage Rune Sylph

Nick: Vidarius
    Server: 599
    Bug: The rage rune don't work in sylph mode or changing to sylph.

Originally posted by vidarius View Post
    Nick: Vidarius
    Server: 599
    Bug: The rage rune don't work in sylph mode or changing to sylph.
    It isn't supposed to work in sylph mode. Sylphs don't use or gain rage.

Even when your Eudamon mage casts Devine Blessing, and you're in sylph mode, your rage will not increase.

I am pretty sure, it's not a bug.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

this is not a bug ....
      against devotion ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
        It isn't supposed to work in sylph mode. Sylphs don't use or gain rage.

Even when your Eudamon mage casts Devine Blessing, and you're in sylph mode, your rage will not increase.

I am pretty sure, it's not a bug.
        This is a bug, the rage is diferent from awaken points so they have to work everytime, if i want to gain rage in sylph mode
        and change to human mode it must work so i can use rage when i revert to human, if it works as you said, then in human
        mode the awaken points souldn't change ever for the same rule, isn't it?
        By the way there is another bug with rage rune, when the skill to use half rage is on, the rage rune just give the half rage too.

Comment

This is a bug, the rage is diferent from awaken points so they have to work everytime, if i want to gain rage in sylph mode
          and change to human mode it must work so i can use rage when i revert to human, if it works as you said, then in human
          mode the awaken points souldn't change ever for the same rule, isn't it?
          This is a game limitation, and since we know the game limitation, weplay with in that limitation to the best of our ability.

Before the insert of Titan Skills into the game, there was no way to accelerate the sylph awakening points. You're character had to gain them over time.

Rage, comes from a variety of sources, skill use or AFK skill use, mage and eudaemon heal, rage rune.

Sylph awakening points go down over time and skill use. While some do give some back, the trend is downward bound always.

Sylph mode has never been able to gain rage. While that may not be desirable, it's not a bug, it was as a design decision.

By the way there is another bug with rage rune, when the skill to use half rage is on, the rage rune just give the half rage too.
          This does sound like a bug, I will have to test it out and see if I can get it to do that.
          Last edited by Mentor_MrEUS; 04-14-2017, 10:10 AM.

R2Games Rules
          Browser Game Support

Comment

They should inhibit rage rune when sylphed. AFK mode always casts rage rune first when sylphed.

Comment

Rage gain abilities are all cut off when you sylph, since otherwise everyone would end up with full rage after a few rounds of sylph. It's intentional, although the fact that afk mode will still use the rune when sylphed is pretty stupid.

Comment

Just want to point out too that you can't lose rage while in sylph mode (so the knight skill "intercept" can't actually reduce your rage if you are in sylph mode)
                Have a wonderful day

Comment

Well, there is a flaw with the ragerune.

When fighting in AFK-mode the ragerune is being used even when sylphed. The game could use an update in wich this is changed because using a ragerune wile sylphed is just throwing away a turn in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
                    Well, there is a flaw with the ragerune.

When fighting in AFK-mode the ragerune is being used even when sylphed. The game could use an update in wich this is changed because using a ragerune wile sylphed is just throwing away a turn in the fight.
                    I will test this personally and see if we can't make a suggestion in this realm.

R2Games Rules
                    Browser Game Support

Comment

Mentor_mrEUS fully explained the parameters of the rune. This is not really a bug because ur not in 'normal toon mode. 'IF' It was a genuine bug, Where are the puri & purge while in afk sylph mode threads? Because when in afk mode the sylph will use puri/purge too even if friend or foe has no ailments to debuff. The sylph afk will also use chaos or amnesia on a boss where those runes have NO effect, Yet there are no chaos/amnesia used while sylph afk mode threads either. Sylphs afk will use ANY rune when rune cd allows it no matter what rune you have equipped (except hp, unless u have -50%hp) Ir-respectively if it will work or not of its parameters . That is the Real issue/bug for those whom see it that way.. R2 could fix it by prioritizing skill over rune attack codecs. but then folks would complain they cant use brute rune while afk. (cant win either way) But on the other hand you could ask why r2 didnt release an awakening gain rune to be used during sylph mode to counter Figgs & Mage awakening steal before titans cam out with Iron Will ??The only bug with rage rune i encounter is when the 50% rage reduction buff kicks in and it only gives you 50% rage when using rune, That does require attention.
                      Last edited by Freddypainter; 04-21-2017, 07:12 AM.
                      DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Working...
                      X