Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheating is allowed

Just a headsup for people who want to cheat:

You can do so and R2 will not investigate.

On my server theres a guild with 1 guy in it who can upgrade his guild 3-4 lvls in 1 go soon a other guild comes close. The guilds that are comming close are the top BR's on our server and the 1mansguild is a low BR guy. Theres NO way he can make this amount of gold in such short time every time the top BR's guilds are comming close.
    He cant make billions in DW, so all he got is goldlet, which i doubt he does, cus i never see him online at those times.

So im 100%sure hes using an exploit/cheat, yet dumbass R2-Fred tells me to send prove in screenshots. So no database\logg check, no matter what people do here.

Go on google for exploits and cheats

Go on google for exploits and cheats
    You mean go for malware, adware and viruses on your computer? Nice advice.
    Your thoughts are unconfirmed claims without any actual proofs and if you were asked for screenshots it means that database check didnt show anything wrong.

Comment

FYI- if this person is in a guild and has own alliance by his self, it is very well possible for him to make over billions of gold in DW. I made it to lvl 146 in DW and made over 1.6 trillion gold by my self because my alliance forgot about it lol. So yes it does help them to have the proper information they are asking for in order for them to check this persons account. Speaking from experience, my last online game had a major bug and it took me over 3 dozen SS and actual emails to one of the top people in the company to finally get this resolved. Botton line is, 15 players got banned for exploiting a bug which was part of the ToC for playing the game. Just give them the information they are looking for and they will check the account. They have ways of knowing if the person is using a game cheat online, if you dont then it will continue. Read the ToC for this game and read it carefully because people NEVER read it and get mad when this dont go their way.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_64.png
Views:	1
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	1729568 this might help you.
        Last edited by diamon09; 04-14-2017, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
          You mean go for malware, adware and viruses on your computer? Nice advice.
          Your thoughts are unconfirmed claims without any actual proofs and if you were asked for screenshots it means that database check didnt show anything wrong.
          You might aswell left an empty comment. I dont have time to observe his guild for 24hrs a day just so i can screenshot when he does his little trick. If the topplayers on our servers cant make so much gold, than its simple....but seems for you nitwits its not.
          I'm 100% sure database\loggs did not get checked. Cus it is NOT possible for his BR to make this amount of gold (not even if he has own Ally...cus the other toppplayers in server do so aswell)

For me reason enough to stop donating and reporting anything fishy in future.

Comment

R2 game will investigate all hack

WoW Classic is a version of the hugely popular MMORPG World of Warcraft in which you can play the game in it's original state - before the release of WoW's first expansion set in 2007: The Burning Crusade. You need wow classic gold in wow.The following year another expansion set, Wrath of the Lich King, arrived. Since then, five expansions have been released at two year intervals; Cataclysm, Mists of Pandaria, Warlords of Draenor, Legion, and finally, Battle of Azeroth in 2018.
            Last edited by lindaamanda123; 04-27-2020, 07:45 AM.

Comment

I dont have time to observe his guild for 24hrs a day just so i can screenshot when he does his little trick. If the topplayers on our servers cant make so much gold, than its simple....but seems for you nitwits its not.
              I will answer on this in Latin: "Ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat".

Cus it is NOT possible for his BR to make this amount of gold (not even if he has own Ally...cus the other toppplayers in server do so aswell)
              And this is because you said so? Also BR doesnt have any influence on gold amount, i can make much more gold with 13M BR character than someone with 40M BR character from demonic war.

For me reason enough to stop donating and reporting anything fishy in future.
              Ok, this is totally up to you.

Comment

lmao its an alt fest on most servers there are guilds with only 1 person in them the rest are just alts used to farm gold the devs don't give a hoot about it all they care about is how much cash they can con out of players

Comment

It's been common knowledge for quite some time that infinite Alts are allowed. The only thing considered "cheating" is rigging any and all events such as Rose. Example if you send yourself 50k roses from a bunch of Alts you will suspected of cheating. If you build a guild by yourself with 50 Alts and only use them to support the guild, there is nothing wrong with you using your time and effort making 50 e-mail addresses, 50 LoA accounts, 50 characters to build to atleast the level to join a guild, feel free it's not cheating it's simply you using effort to get the most out of the game regardless of other people, because a lot of people like to be mean and negative, i'd rather a guild full of me than a guild full of you. Hahaha. Have a great day all.

Comment

Originally posted by satanael7777 View Post
                    It's been common knowledge for quite some time that infinite Alts are allowed. The only thing considered "cheating" is rigging any and all events such as Rose. Example if you send yourself 50k roses from a bunch of Alts you will suspected of cheating. If you build a guild by yourself with 50 Alts and only use them to support the guild, there is nothing wrong with you using your time and effort making 50 e-mail addresses, 50 LoA accounts, 50 characters to build to atleast the level to join a guild, feel free it's not cheating it's simply you using effort to get the most out of the game regardless of other people, because a lot of people like to be mean and negative, i'd rather a guild full of me than a guild full of you. Hahaha. Have a great day all.
                    lol says the noob that only joined a month ago When you have been playing this game for 3 years then come back and preach about fair..Cheating is cheating no matter how hard you try to excuse it.. Of cause the devs dont mind altss being used they love it as it brings more cash to their all ready greed pockets...and look s like anti has a new buddy to troll players posts..lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Sazvia View Post

lol says the noob that only joined a month ago When you have been playing this game for 3 years then come back and preach about fair..Cheating is cheating no matter how hard you try to excuse it.. Of cause the devs dont mind altss being used they love it as it brings more cash to their all ready greed pockets...and look s like anti has a new buddy to troll players posts..lmao
                      Player doesnt need 3 years to understand the rules. You clear example of year of experience yet 0 knowledge of how things work .
                      Having alts of same server is ok, aslong they arent used to support main char, there for exploiting , abusing game.
                      But you know better... I mean why use logic if can whine, complain and blame game for own failures... Rather than man-up. You even after ''quitting'' cant stop complaining, like to spread out lies, and useless misleading info , which doesnt help players.

Antifreeze
                      Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Originally posted by Sazvia View Post

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. First mistake you think this is my first account, wrong again. Even if I am a noob (which I class myself anyway, i'm no pro) I clearly know more than you do.

Comment

Clearly this is a rather amusing post, but let me weigh in here. people call mass accounts alts, because it is a single player playing more then one account, but let me ask you, if these supposed alts are online doing every possible event everyday, is it an alt, or someone retired or with time on their hands. Cashers hate these types, because it to a degree nullifies their cash. What I find amusing is players will complain if alts are used in a rose event, but never say a word if these same toons are used to push up the tree for the server, navigation king for everyone, or angels party for the server, but let these same toons that have been helping everyone, help any one player and it is a whine fest, yet the complaints never spawned when it was helping them personally.

Comment

Because those things help everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by R21921817 View Post
                              Clearly this is a rather amusing post, but let me weigh in here. people call mass accounts alts, because it is a single player playing more then one account, but let me ask you, if these supposed alts are online doing every possible event everyday, is it an alt, or someone retired or with time on their hands. Cashers hate these types, because it to a degree nullifies their cash. What I find amusing is players will complain if alts are used in a rose event, but never say a word if these same toons are used to push up the tree for the server, navigation king for everyone, or angels party for the server, but let these same toons that have been helping everyone, help any one player and it is a whine fest, yet the complaints never spawned when it was helping them personally.
                              As you say there is difference between use of alts for personal advantage and for server advantage. First is bannable, second is kinda allowed.

Comment

Working...
                              X