Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
    Wow you are so cool!!!!!

A second toon cannot be the solution to this problem. If you dig for a chest you must get a chest, as simple as that. Not everyone is as fantastic as you are, nor does everyone has the NASA-compliant PC you are playing on so if you don't understand the problem, don't bother to reply.
    do you even check the picture before typing? god dammit how the foo that is "NASA-compliant PC". my speed is forking zero-point- thirty-two megabits per second. thats even slower than average 3g speed.
    read my previous post, idiot.

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    pshaw.
    i used a laptop with lower specs than modern phones and still can log 2 toons at once for weekly runs except DI.

and you saying logging a 2nd toon for just clicking help is hard? pathetic.
    here, the spec of of my "nasa-compliant" laptop.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	dxdiag01.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	1729631
    Click image for larger version

Name:	dxdiag2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	1729632
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

You don't even need to have two characters online at same time.
      Log off your main character, log in your alt, click help, then back to your main character.

Comment

Log off your main character, log in your alt, click help, then back to your main character.

Comment

Originally posted by Poncitas View Post
          LOL, I know it could be done. Basically, I am trying to push the devs to come with definitive solutions and not have us rely on work arounds just to make things work. At the beginning of this thread, we're placing an issue that we should get some reward when we use the dig feature in the guild interface and that sometimes we would get the "odd person" out that gets shafted because no one is available to help that person. It looks stupid in a sense because people play a certain feature to get something in return. Yes, we can make alts and log on to them when needed; but majority of the people's mindset is playing with just 1 account because in their minds, having an alt is almost like cheating (which I had debunked a few times since there is no trade between accounts or other things that would benefit a main since time has to be put into said alt to get it like the main). I read the ToS as to find out how many I can dive (at max) at the same time, not only for playing, but also for benchmark testing.

Now, my laptop isn't all that great (2.70GHz i5, 8 GB RAM, Windows 10 x64) but it's a bit better than the tower system I used to have (1.50GHz, 1GB RAM, Windows XP Pro) that I can do other things when I am not playing the game on the custom.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            do you even check the picture before typing? god dammit how the foo that is "NASA-compliant PC". my speed is forking zero-point- thirty-two megabits per second. thats even slower than average 3g speed.
            read my previous post, idiot.

here, the spec of of my "nasa-compliant" laptop.
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]174034[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]174035[/ATTACH]
            It is your tone. You call someone "pathetic" who doesn't want to use a second toon and the topicstart "whining". You didn't gave any normal respond to the topic but only suggested that an alt would be an option.
            I have seen your previous post, i don't care what you are playing on, nor does some other players. Why make a statement of something that wasn't asked? But hey, it is oke for you to talk to people that way, be my guest.

In most games it isn't normal to have an alt just to get things done, if that is the case the developers need to scratch behind the ears.
            Last edited by Buuurman; 04-21-2017, 11:00 AM.

Comment

In most games it isn't normal to have an alt just to get things done, if that is the case the developers need to scratch behind the ears.
              I had played a few games in the past that in their ToS states one cannot create a secondary account (alt) or they would get banned for such. I know of a guy that got banned because his gf lets him use her account, and by their (the devs) system, it took it as an alt (IP detection maybe?) and instantly banned him. I know of another game where it's okay to have an account (1) at the Facebook level as well as the platform that is hosted (1 as well) and neither must help the each other.

In the times I dove my units in (after reading), people often ask me "how do I make time" for such. While I try not to give out all my secrets, my array is like a book where I can flip through its pages on screen to access each one on a dive. And while I can daisy chain my units in getting the rewards (I hardly do it now since each time I clicked on the guild button that has a number on it, it takes me to the members list rather than the treasure or main page, which gets tiring after a while), I feel for the others who do not want to use alts and who are the "odd person" out (as shown in Kabam as I have 1 acct there) in their guild.

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
                It is your tone. You call someone "pathetic" who doesn't want to use a second toon and the topicstart "whining". You didn't gave any normal respond to the topic but only suggested that an alt would be an option.
                I have seen your previous post, i don't care what you are playing on, nor does some other players. Why make a statement of something that wasn't asked? But hey, it is oke for you to talk to people that way, be my guest.

i call people like you pathetic because you have given a solution to the problem but refused to do it because "waaah, i dont want to fix my problem, i wanna be pampered like a big baby".
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Let's not attack each other here. Plenty of space in your inboxes to hash out your differences.

The guild treasure chest is very much about working together and communicating with your guild to achieve a goal. Yes, there is always the option to pull in an alt to stand in place of teamwork and communication. It is not expected that people use alts, but it is expected that people talk to their guild mates and make sure there's people available to assist.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

waaah, i dont want to fix my problem, i wanna be pampered like a big baby
                    About 90% of the problems in game can be done/solved through "workarounds" if one is able to. While I can do such with what I got, I have to literally put myself in another's shoes (hence, why I said "luxuries" in my past post) as they may not be fortunate enough to do the same. I am a grand stickler for quality control when I say "I do not want workarounds (or Mickey Mouse effects), I want results and things done right the first time around"; especially, if I was one who puts forth his money (either in real life or in game) for a product that supposed to work. Maybe, it's because I always make sure that when I take in a contract, that I do the job right the first time so I know that person will be happy (and they could save money by not having repeat visits for the same issue); this gets me more contracts by referral. That's pretty much my attitude, and nothing (even when death comes around) will ever change that.

Again, I am not here for "workarounds" because maybe not many people know of such or could not do such with what they got. If guild treasure supposed to embrace teamwork and communication, then I will hold to that; especially if it comes to using alts just to get the reward. I don't know, in Kabam, I am in a nice sizable guild that sometimes have an odd person out (by way of seeing through the list); I would help that person out just to knock it out of the way. In R2 Games, I am in my own ship (might be a hermit in the virtual world, but I tend to mingle); even if I get a set of "grease monkeys" to work in the hangar (others joining in), I will guarantee that it will be someone that will be the odd person out in it as well.

Back in the day where it was just 3v3 for arenas, it was hard to getting a full card that has all 10 attempts waiting to be used. Sometimes, members will have less than that, so when their attempts are used, they cannot participate and had to leave, thus leaving one spot open from a full deck for another person to go in (and those battles cannot be started with 1 or 2 people, either), if a body can be found, that is; MPDs were the same way. Later, they added a piece of code that allows folks to participate regardless if they have any attempts or none. And much later, they added an option to use attempts or not (for MPDs). It was easy for me as I could create 4 units (with the 4th joining two other people) to run my MPDs with (back when system requirements weren't that harsh as they are; and yes, I had used the same piece of hardware when it was Windows 7 x64 before I upgraded to Win 10 x64).

While I can use "alts" to get majority of the things done, in someone else's shoes, I much rather want to play with one account (which I do on Kabam) and want things to work right, without having to rely on "workarounds" to get something done.

Comment

i think it's stupid to complain for "workaround".
                      guild treasures are supposed to be shared between guild members, and it's even forking free without any effort.
                      now people complain that no one help their chest. if no one even bother to help with a few clicks, youre in the damn wrong guild.
                      the correct solution obviously by joining a guild that cares about you, but if you don't want to leave, there's another alternative which is by using alt to help yourself.

but as usual, people dont want to see the solution and whine about it instead of doing something that actually solve their problem. they just want r2 to fix their "problem", which isnt even an actual problem.

Comment

The really stupid part is that you can't ask for help again. You just have to watch that timer going down with no one helping. A bomb that's going off and you can't do anything to stop it. You should get a free try after 10 minutes if no one is helping yet. Instead if no one sees your initial post or no one helps right at that moment, you're stuck waiting for the timer to end. Or you should be able to cancel it and try to open a new chest.

Comment

Working...
                        X