give me my attempts back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• give me my attempts back

im tired to loss hall of heroes attemps because of you, i need my attempts back as soon as possible, i dont care what you have to do, need my attempts back, and please do you work, fix the game, fix the lag, dont wait that we going to spend our money in this game with a lots of fails, so i need to see my attempts back to me and ready for use, dont weist your time and do

Care to describe the circumstances of what happened? I have been there and lost an attempt not thinking I would. For me, it usually happens on an invite.

Your attempt can't be restored, but let's try to work out how to get around this for the future.
    Last edited by Mentor_MrEUS; 04-14-2017, 08:38 PM. Reason: U'r vs. Ur fixed ;)
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

If the situation is best described, I can try to make heads/tails out of it.

I've lost attempts on Kabam due to a hiccup. And this morning lost a few hours (no attempt checked in, thankfully) as I wanted to finish Nether Forest on Cross Server where it go stuck on a fight and I had to refresh and could not leave the MPD.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

im going to say as i will fix the things ind hang on what we say, i dont care how you feel about, giveme my attempts back as soon as i loss them move!

Comment

Originally posted by Maximiliano Posadas View Post
          im going to say as i will fix the things ind hang on what we say, i dont care how you feel about, giveme my attempts back as soon as i loss them move!
          It's really not possible to give your attempts back, what were the steps that led to your losing your attempt? Prevention is the best we can do at this point.
          "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
          Browser Game Support

Comment

And this is why folks don't take others seriously. It sounds like (I can only assume) that you're demanding things. While we can sit and do that all day, it's not going to change the fact that something happened here that we wanted to know what it is. Now, I went as far as describing my qualms when it comes to such (which to this date is pretty minor for me as it is not an every day type of thing) a demise. I am not asking for the attempt, but to be basically on the lookout if anyone else encountered a problem such as the one I described and to voice them so we can have a case against such going so they can be fixed for future runs.

And Mentor is right, the only way you get attempts (in my opinion) is when reset happens (if it's the weekly thing, then it would be Monday), so I am sorry if it happened to you.

Comment

I've lost my dog, bring it back to me NOW!!! What? I didn't give you any description of my dog, so what? What? You have absolutely no details of when and how I lost my dog? Well, I don't care... SMH

Comment

Originally posted by andhr View Post
                I've lost my dog, bring it back to me NOW!!! What? I didn't give you any description of my dog, so what? What? You have absolutely no details of when and how I lost my dog? Well, I don't care... SMH
                Your dog left you, LOL. No more details to report. Happy Easter.

Comment

What usually causes this type of problem, is that the party you were in with, rushed ahead and started a battle without waiting for your screen to clear, do not blame R2 when the blame should be directed at the people in your party. It is a very common instance, some people use this tacit so you do loose your attempt, especially if you run with other guild's in your party, Sad but true, there is no way for R2 to give your attempt back, everyone has said that, maybe next time you should tell your party that you lag at the beginning, then maybe they will be patient enough to wait.

Comment

If anyone is running a less than ideal connection (I had made a dissertation on my findings in a different thread) by the developers' standards then they will have lag issues. I am hoping the developers will look into that because to have a game being downloaded to your station at full force (when it should have been cached) each time you play is pretty much a red flag. That's like streaming a movie without a portion of it being saved in the temporary section. Depending on the size of it, it will take a bit before you can even see the first frame. In this game, and I had noticed with each load-up of the places we have went into (Cloud City, MPD, Solo Stuff, Wilds, etc.), we don't have true cache saving, so therefore, lag issues will happen, even on fast connections.

I can play another game on this connection while streaming Youtube or some Internet Radio without any noticeable performance issues/anomalies because the connection/network is designed for such. However, playing one instance of this game without anything and it goes out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by NotWhoUThink View Post
                      What usually causes this type of problem, is that the party you were in with, rushed ahead and started a battle without waiting for your screen to clear, do not blame R2 when the blame should be directed at the people in your party. It is a very common instance, some people use this tacit so you do loose your attempt, especially if you run with other guild's in your party, Sad but true, there is no way for R2 to give your attempt back, everyone has said that, maybe next time you should tell your party that you lag at the beginning, then maybe they will be patient enough to wait.
                      Let me just point out that if something like that is possible, you absolutely should blame the devs. Losing your attempt because you are too laggy is not a reasonable way for the game to handle it.

Comment

Working...
                      X