Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Login Problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login Problems

Every time I have the account logged in and I take disconect the account is still logged and I can not login, only after a while the account displaces and I can return to play

This is a common issue with disconnections where the system did not register the boot, so your toon remains ghosting online for a period of time. The team is aware of the problem, however a resolve has not yet come around as it is a sensitive issue with the system's mechanics.

Comment

waiting to get on

i would like you all to fix to where if your lights flick you do not have to wait til the game saids u have logged off your toon should log off the same time your likes flick or if your power goes out thank you

Comment

What the hell

why if i disconected from server, and i want to enter game still they are said "lost conecting from server", what is this????????
        can you fix it, it is very annoying
        Thank you

Comment

Refer to:
          Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          This is a common issue with disconnections where the system did not register the boot, so your toon remains ghosting online for a period of time. The team is aware of the problem, however a resolve has not yet come around as it is a sensitive issue with the system's mechanics.
          It typically takes up to 20 minutes for the system to finally kick the ghosting toon offline, so try again at a later time.

Comment

Login Problems

Hello! I need help please as it DC me and it happens again and again when I try to reconnect. Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	703.6 KB
ID:	1729570Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	703.6 KB
ID:	1729570

Comment

Originally posted by jedpedregosa View Post
              Hello! I need help please as it DC me and it happens again and again when I try to reconnect. [ATTACH=CONFIG]173858[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]173858[/ATTACH]
              Try again in 20 or so minutes.

Comment

Working...
              X