Happy Easter to All of Wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Easter to All of Wartune

On behalf of the Kaiju Units that are deployed across server lines on R2 Games and the Observation Series on Kabam, I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter. May everyone enjoy this day in whatever they believe in; whether religious, pagan, or however one celebrates as it is a day for everyone.

Myself, I got a whole day ahead of me... and it starts RIGHT NOW!

Stay Safe, Mes Amis.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Happy Easter! Today was Spring Clean up time accoring to the Mrs., . I am ending the day watching "Mega Decks" on DIY, thinking I could buy a few cars with them dollars.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Oh, my Spring Cleaning was done on Friday, so we had the entire day on Sunday to do what we wanted. Well, besides the fact I was at the wheel all day, and was able to check in on the forums on the ZTE+Puffin, my day was eventful. Went to a presentation the morning of; then had the Easter Egg hunt (those were fun); then went out for some food; came home and wind down before the winds really picked up in my region.

This morning, I have to "space walk" on the roof to check on the ventilator that's making a noise from the high winds; thought I should come and check on forums for a bit before going up there.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
      X