Recharge fee per paypal using debit card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recharge fee per paypal using debit card

I was wondering when they started taking out fees for using debit card as an ATM on paypal? I cant find it anywhere in the forum about this new fee process. 16 cents per every 19.99 USD recharged isnt much but people who dont check things will get charged overdraft fees because they where never informed by the game site. If you can show me the link that would be great if not then, they need to refund the money for not posting an update about the new ATM fee on ALL games per paypal transactions. It seems like it started some time this month. Thanks in advance.

You should contact billing support for answer on such questions.

Comment

Ok not a problem i contacted them, just thought someone might have an answer to why there was no update on future changes to transactions being made going forward. This is the first time ive ever played a game that the game site never posted on forum that changes will be made to future purchases on this starting date going forward. They just decide to throw this in without any notification.

Comment

There is a possibility that we wasnt notified by a company which provide payment service for us, as i told it should be explained and discussed with our billing support.

Comment

Working...
        X