Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Money Glitch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money Glitch

So, I didn't see any threads about this anywhere so I don't know if it's only happening to me, but it's strange nonetheless so I thought I'd make a forum post about it. My gold counter doesn't seem to like going up past 10g. When I trade with somebody, raising my total gold count to over 10g, it reduces my gold (graphically, at least) to 1g. I can trade them 10g gold back, and I return back to my original gold count (~4g), so the money isn't going away, but if I have the affected 1g in my bag, getting more money (say, another 1g), doesn't move the gold counter at all, so it's not just an issue of it moving all units one too far to the right.

Pics:

You can see that I'm about to trade with somebody. You can see my gold counter sits at around 4g.

The trade is completed, 10g has been sent to me, but now I only have 1g.

I've also noticed that sometimes when buying items from the NPC (say, for quests), that sometimes I appear to gain a few copper, but sometimes, nothing happens at all.

Does anybody know what's going on?

I'm on server 105, my character name is Dorado.

(sorry for the huge images)

For prosperity, it appears to be a graphical glitch. When I go into the Fruits menu, I can see my proper gold count - everything is fine. It's weird, though, as it doesn't happen to my character on another server. Oh well - sorry to waste time.

Comment

This is a bug that is happening multi server wide. I noticed it earlier today when i did cof on an alt. i opened 9 bags of coins and got 21g but my bag only shows 1g. my resolution is at 100% as it always is and this bug emerged its nasty head a day ago after i did the latest flash update. this occurs on all browsers so i cant get around it. In my Fruits option i see that i have 68p 63g 3s 23c but on my bag i only have 68p 6g 3s 2c Attached is the picClick image for larger version

Name:	Money glitch.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	686.4 KB
ID:	1729668
      Last edited by kyriohassami; 04-26-2017, 07:26 PM. Reason: Gold telling
      Kabam Wartune's own (S7)Lunatic 2m BR.
      R2 Crystal Saga's own (S91) Stealther-

Forum rules are here

How to access and file a ticket.
      Need to check a ticket?
      How to access the mobile support link? It should be through the links they provide.

Comment

Working...
      X