Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena

Fix the lag in arena for once and all. I cast only 1 skill and others all in sylphmode and already casted 5 titan skills while I'm still waiting.
    The arena is just a ******** right now and not fair.
    Fix arena or remove it!
    Ingame name: RubberDuckie
    Server: EST, R2games
    Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
    Toon: Knight
    Guild: -

sadly ther wont fixe get same problemes ned split arena up so kabam get kabam only kong get kong only and r2 get r2 only then most of the problem fixe, and do some thing to titan late go auto ip no reason all ned wait 5sec to 10sec on each player cast titan it crazy wast of time

Comment

They need to redesign the arena when it comes to matching. They've got 19+ hosted platforms for the same game, so there is a lot to go around. They need to design that is set to the highest level a player is within the team. For example:
      • If a team has a KH in it, it should be matched with other KH players; even if the others are lowbie or otherwise.
      • If a team has a CA in it (highest player and level), it should be matched with other CA levels (not KH and not regular members).
      • If a team has regular players with euds, they should be matched with others that have euds that are not CA, KH, or Titan.
      • If a team has nothing but a sylph on them, they should be matched with others that have sylphs or no sylphs at all.
      Basically, tired of seeing uber high Cliffords (KH and Titan skilled players) to face off with and uber weak players (new servers/characters). I want to see matched up (abilities, stats, other things) fights that take me about 45-90 seconds (sometimes 3 minutes if the fight's good where we both are the same that we have to rely on a real strategy that one wrong move can spell victory or defeat).

The excuse "not enough players" will not fly this time.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
      X