Abuse & harassment on our server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abuse & harassment on our server

Numerous people have reported this toon, GuessWho2, under this toon name and many of his other toons that he's made, but his abuse and harassment still continues. Please do something about this guy and get him off Wartune!

Click image for larger version

Name:	GuessWho2bb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	171.7 KB
ID:	1790945
    FireAndIce
    Mage +112m
    Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
    Ancients guild
    Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Clearly, this guy needs to be IP banned if it continues. To be able to use the Current channel, one must be level 50+; and even at that still leaves room for abuse on World channel as it can be any level to use. Too bad I am not in that server else I would put him down in the worst way possible that will get others rolling on him.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

We just had a server merge, and were greeted by this guy's presence. My new server mates tell me this has gone on for 4 YEARS and reported untold number of times, and nothing has been done. I am going to report him daily until action is taken.
      FireAndIce
      Mage +112m
      Ancients guild
      Gamerocks S8

Comment

People like that you have to completely ignore. Ever single thing they write, never reply. Ever pm from them delete without reading. Had plenty of morons like this show up in the game and if you keep feeding the troll with replies they'll keep on being tards.

Comment

Originally posted by FireAndIceS8 View Post
          Numerous people have reported this toon, GuessWho2, under this toon name and many of his other toons that he's made, but his abuse and harassment still continues. Please do something about this guy and get him off Wartune!
          Are you including the entire conversation in your tickets, or just the parts where he responds? You have to show he's being belligerent without provocation, and he's clearly responding to something in this shot. It's just something support takes into account when dealing with chat violation reports.

I can have someone keep an eye on things if you include the server this is on.
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-18-2017, 08:55 PM.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

just put him on ignore. you won't see his post in current, party, and guild chat.
            while his world chat post still visible, at least it's only 10x /day.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

My guess its kabam s8... unless the player havent updated info since start.
              That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

I agree the best thing is to ignore him and never respond - but it is impossible to get the entire server to not talk while he is on, or respond to him. On some occasions he is responding to someone, on other occasions he is just ranting on by himself. He comes on daily. I believe his original server is S2 (we are 6 servers in total merged). Here are a few more recent examples:

Click image for larger version

Name:	GuessWho2.jpg
Size:	533.9 KB
ID:	1729625Click image for larger version

Name:	GuessWho2a.jpg
Size:	411.0 KB
ID:	1729626Click image for larger version

Name:	GuessWho2aa.jpg
Size:	375.4 KB
ID:	1729627Click image for larger version

Name:	GuessWho2b.jpg
Size:	521.5 KB
ID:	1729628

Your help is greatly appreciated, MemoryLane!
                FireAndIce
                Mage +112m
                Ancients guild
                Gamerocks S8

Comment

Okay, so the ball is rolling on this. It's a bit of a lengthy process to achieve a full resolution, since it's Kabam. When he comes back on a new name, drop a screenshot and a copy and paste of the name, please.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    Okay, so the ball is rolling on this. It's a bit of a lengthy process to achieve a full resolution, since it's Kabam. When he comes back on a new name, drop a screenshot and a copy and paste of the name, please.
                    Fantastic, thanks MemoryLane!

Incidentally, I just got the bog standard answer to my latest complaint "ignore the player, blah, blah, blah". *Sigh*
                    FireAndIce
                    Mage +112m
                    Ancients guild
                    Gamerocks S8

Comment

Okay, since this guy has tickled my funny bone, I am going to make a special trip there and look around.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                        Okay, since this guy has tickled my funny bone, I am going to make a special trip there and look around.
                        He's not been on today yet as far as I know. Usually appears around 6.00pm EST, although yesterday he was on since early in the morning.
                        FireAndIce
                        Mage +112m
                        Ancients guild
                        Gamerocks S8

Comment

Originally posted by FireAndIceS8 View Post
                          He's not been on today yet as far as I know. Usually appears around 6.00pm EST, although yesterday he was on since early in the morning.
                          And this is Kabam-s8 right? I have yet to see head or tail of him; even in the times I have stepped out for a bit and checked the chat text. I will be leaving within the hour for a few hours and then return around 12:30am EST (9:30pm for me since I am west coast). As of now, the server is kind of quiet.

Comment

Yup, S8 is one of our six servers. People don't often speak in world chat because the threat of him perhaps lurking is there. It is a VERY active server though (our guild has approx 140 ACTIVE members), so this whole thing is a great pain in the proverbial.
                            FireAndIce
                            Mage +112m
                            Ancients guild
                            Gamerocks S8

Comment

Okay, cool. I am in the right place then. Unit registry is Annihilator (don't know why I choose that, but no matter as I am my own persona doing my thing) of the guild Kaiju (again, might be only temporary since I play mostly on West Coast Servers and could never get a good bead on the times since I mostly come on late in the morns). Hopefully, I will get to spar a few rounds with him before Kabam actually throws the hammer down.

And yes, I know what I signed up for, LOL; so don't worry if I get caught in the blast as well. Right now, I have to roll for a few hours. Catch you all later.

Comment

Working...
                              X