Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Abuse & harassment on our server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've sent you a pm FireAndIce, let me know if you did not receive that.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Took another dive. The locals are great, even for an Eastern server. I do not see head or tail of him, so I am going to assume that either Kabam did something with him or he just didn't show up knowing he will have his tush handed to him.

Anyways, I am hoping the server can now "breathe" since he's not around. No one should be subjected to such behavior at any time.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

It is a tricky thing for moderators since if they only got one screenshot they may not see the entire picture or full conversation. I've seen players provoke others into saying things and imagine if their response was sent in and they were banned? But when it's clear it's someone that contuinally and without provocation is that vile, they need to go.

Comment

In the old IRC days, I could be able to go into the chat buffer and pull up the conversation that took place in a room (channel) once someone sends in a screenshot. In other games where the chat screen is as big as you can get it, I usually send in the entire screen of such (sometimes having to send 2-3 pieces of image data at once) so it can be dealt with. Sometimes, I would shot myself in the foot as I would go as far as telling the person off (and I need no special treatment, especially if I broke a rule or two; I best be know of it and told). But this person on this server just went out of their way in saying a bunch of bad things that makes others uncomfortable in playing. In the last 48 hours since my dive, I have watched the chat that more people can breathe again in saying what they want to say without having those convos trumped by a person that has nothing better to do than to cause trouble.

I am hoping it will stay like that. To me, to ignore a person is like rewarding them in keeping on with bad behavior and thinking they could get away. I don't know what others think on the subject, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
            To me, to ignore a person is like rewarding them in keeping on with bad behavior and thinking they could get away. I don't know what others think on the subject, though.
            On our server we have this player who is very offending and makes on many occasions rasistic remarks. Calling people dumb, all islam people are terrorists etc. Wile many tickets were filed by many players on that server (including several screenshots) no action was taken. The only thing R2 suggested was to ignore this player.
            We have to cope with this abuse since july of last year and the funny part is, the abusive player is the biggest casher on the server. And it went all down the hill since the attack in the UK a few weeks ago, that really tipped that player over to the dark side.

This doesn't occure every day, only when this player feels to it but when it does, all hell breaks out in WC again. Therefore, everytime an abuser is muted (although it is on another server) i consider that as a win. We don't have that luck but our day might come (when this player is done cashing and goes to another game). R2 isn't going to help us with that.

Comment

Get enough people to report that person (including showing any visual evidence) of the times he/she is making such crude remarks. Also would be helpful to tell of the server, platform, the times it happened (best be told of the time zone of the server affected) and possibly the name of such entity; I might dive in to have a look.

And just because someone cashes, it doesn't make them above the rules. Else, R2 will have to rewrite the Terms of Service to state it won't affect those who spend.

Comment

Ok, this jerk is back....

Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	259.8 KB
ID:	1729920

Comment

I got to stop leaving my log book laying around. This guy seems to know when I am not at home. Two hours I will be home and I will dive in.

Comment

And here we go again A small sample from today:

Name:	GuessWho2a.jpg
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	1729924Click image for larger version

Name:	GuessWho2b.jpg
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	1729925Click image for larger version

Name:	GuessWho2e.jpg
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	1729926Click image for larger version

Name:	GuessWho2f.jpg
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	1729927Click image for larger version

Name:	GuessWho2g.jpg
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	1729928
                    FireAndIce
                    Mage +112m
                    Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
                    Ancients guild
                    Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

Time tap (for the timestamps between your post and mine to see how far this has passed; I am home by the way).

Comment

New name, same jerk....

Name:	wartune.jpg
Size:	310.8 KB
ID:	1730200

Comment

Thank you for the report clicker. Let us know if he returns on any other names.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                            Thank you for the report clicker. Let us know if he returns on any other names.
                            Will do, thank you.

Comment

That was fast

Thank you for the fast intervention

Ric
                              Riccer GM of Ancients
                              30 mill BR + archer

Comment

And he's back yet again....

Name:	HesBack1.jpg
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	1730203Click image for larger version

Name:	HesBack2.jpg
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	1730204Click image for larger version

Name:	HesBack3.jpg
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	1730205
                                FireAndIce
                                Mage +112m
                                Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
                                Ancients guild
                                Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

Working...
                                X