Abuse & harassment on our server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    I had forwarded it with both the Ls and the 1s just in case, and it was taken care of right after I posted. I mean for future names, if you could drop the copy paste of the name, I would appreciate it.
    Fabulous, thanks I will do.
    FireAndIce
    Mage +112m
    Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
    Ancients guild
    Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

Power has been restored through the night. An earthquake knocked out a station in the next city over as I was getting ready to make my speech to that person. It seems like each time I get on, he stays off; and each time I go somewhere, he gets on. I was wanting to go "head-to-head" with him, but he's a slippery one at best.

"Get back here" would be my best line as I don't believe in taking the "easy way out".
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

well if he was on my server he wouldnt last long

he wont get help and every 1 will just plunder his backside lol as hes a kabam customer surley kabam has counter measures for this sort of behavour

Comment

LOL if he was on my home cluster, he would not be safe anywhere. Not only they will plunder him, but they will tell him off to the point he will just run away. We're currently dealing with an account thief that each time he comes on (he might have removed us and change name but we still got him on our "Stranger" list), someone would announce it on WC, and everyone would stop what they were doing to roast him.

Comment

I thought speaking in world chat cost balens after a few lines. It's not infinity to talk freely on world chat. Maybe the best way is to turn the chat to guildchat and you don't see the guy talking at all. And put the dude on blacklist.
            Ingame name: RubberDuckie
            Server: EST, R2games
            Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
            Toon: Knight
            Guild: -

Comment

Theoretically, yes it costs un/bound balens to get a bullhorn to speak on world. Based on intel I got from folks about this dude, he had a few that were level 50+ (the requirement to speak on local/current) and when those were locked out, he creates the smaller ones to drop his 10-volley tirade (the supposed limit before getting the purchase bullhorn box).

The chat system is still flawed. Even if a person clicks on a filter button, they will still get cross chat traffic from other tabs. It needs to be fully fixed in order to work as intended.

As to blacklisting, the dude will continue to make more as he's being locked out; or other folks will be subjected to his vile crass behavior. The effective way is to IP ban him from the hosting platform's end as his intent was to create so many to continually harass other players, which should have spelled out as a violation of the terms of service, and dealt with swiftly.

Comment

Let me explain a little further about this guy ...
                • His original toon, which he used to play a lot was called 7DeadlySins, changed to SerpentGod, changed to EvilMorticia (and there may have been other names which I don't know) - and banned for excessive abuse and harassment.
                • Since then he has created many toons which he has never actually played - therefore he has no castle in the wilds that can be plundered.
                • When he comes on, he goes literally bonkers in world and current chat - small snippets of which you can see in the various posts above. His writings are a tidal wave of sexist and racist abuse.
                • No-one dares speak in world or current while he is on because, as Riccer said above which may have been missed, he has created a script that will auto invite people non-stop and causes people to lock up in game. So if your name appears in world or current, you are instantly hit with the script. Unfortunately I am not tech-savvy enough to know how to video this.

I say all this because while I greatly appreciate people's input to this thread, the answer is no, we cannot simply plunder him to death or make his life a misery in any of the normal ways. The only solution lies with the developers - and I want to thank them and the kind moderator who has helped us, for their prompt action each time we report one of his toons.
                Last edited by FireAndIceS8; 06-06-2017, 10:11 AM. Reason: Typo
                FireAndIce
                Mage +112m
                Ancients guild
                Gamerocks S8

Comment

its not his name its his mac address you have to block since this guy here knows alot about gateway. and probably using a fpsense to reroute his ip address. this is not some kid this is some low life hacker.

Comment

Reading from Wonderhill's (aka Aftershock) Terms of Service, I'd say he violated nearly all of Rule 9; not only by harassing other players and making derogatory remarks but also employing (using) scripts/bots in interfering with other players' game play as well.

Hopefully, they (Wonderhill) will keep him off for good as it is long overdue.

Comment

if its so keep party invites reject on

Comment

So, is that guy also spam party inviting you in game?

Comment

Comment

Oh he hasn't invited me yet. Each time I dive in, he disappears; and each time I go someplace, he shows up. It's like he's afraid of me or something.

*smells oneself* I think I need a better deodorant. Pee-Yew!

Comment

Originally posted by Souldevour View Post
                              Indeed, although difficult to achieve server-wide. The point is however, he is abusing / harassing / using scripts, against the ToS and therefore he needs to be stopped.
                              FireAndIce
                              Mage +112m
                              Ancients guild
                              Gamerocks S8

Comment

=_= wow that player is giving you a hard time cuz he won't stop chatting drama abuse. I wonder did some body suddenly make him/her angry or he/she just came online and rampage over the world chat for abuse.
                                I been wondering to ask What is his/her Level or BR. cause im curious is that player even play the game, if not than wow this player really want to make everything for player feel like don't want to play.

If I was in tht server, I hardly turn on World Chat Mode. Cuz for me I only focusing on Guild Chat or who should I PM to my friends. Even if the server Merge sometime G.M want to Merge w/ other guild, it's easy to make friends adding them in to friends list.
                                Note Best not turn on World Chat if there is Run's MPD send out World Chat, but my guess my guild mate or friends won't send out cuz never know he/she might come in & start talking more in the room.
                                Asking for help for MPD I usually ask Guild Chat or PM any Friends you have add in.

If you say if i don't turn on world chat even he keep chatting away, and even he/she got banned. He/she did say can make more account on any mail address, so figure how will R2 or other to keep this player under controling. For me I have no cue, Only way I can do is Ignore the All Chat & World Chat, just stay on Guild Chat or Party Chat.
                                East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                                Character: Mage
                                Class: Knighthood
                                level: 80
                                Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                                Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Working...
                                X