Is This SUPPORT ?!?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is This SUPPORT ?!?!

I QUOTE R2 Cinney: "Please rest assured that we will not forget or ignore your case but it may take time to get it fixed, thus your patience in the meantime will be a great support to us."

Now i have inherited Hellish Wolf into Supreme Oracle and started to raise her Upgrade and skill levels and made them back... the compensation shoud be a total of 118k bless stones. My problem is stil not solved (compensation) after more then 3 months since i reported the problem i got due the Hellish Wolf skill BUG.

IGN: Unika S94 Lonewind Forest curent uc15
    Last edited by Alkaris; 04-19-2017, 04:48 AM. Reason: Information from tickets are private and not allowed to post in forums.

Most likely you didnt answer to ticket to keep it updated and it was autoclosed, we cant control this as it is automated by ticket system. And now you need to reopen ticket for your issue.
    Also information from ticket is private and not allowed to be posted in forums, except ticket number or short description of issue.

Comment

Tickets

On 17 JAN i made 1st ticket and sayed to have patience... i had and they closed ticket... made another one as you can see.
      ON THE SAME DAY as IT CAN BE SEEN BELLOW i have REPLYED...How can you say i havent keep an update, and then on 19 FEB my TICKET is closed but not fixed the isue???
      And i have made 3 more tickes i got no response from R2support team.
      Come on, lets be serious .
      Last edited by Alkaris; 04-20-2017, 03:44 AM. Reason: forgot to specifie

Comment

Did you open ticket about your issue recently?(By recently i mean in past 3 days).
        And once again stop posting information from tickets, except ticket number.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
          Did you open ticket about your issue recently?(By recently i mean in past 3 days).
          Make another ticket after more then 3 month in witch the other 5 times they have been ignored?
          And why not post information? Because they show how r2games developers are sometimes doing their job?
          #603511 was the case number at that time... this is prof i made today ticket

Click image for larger version

Name:	111.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	199.4 KB
ID:	1729640

Comment

Btw I can point at something too . Its going to be 3rd week I'm waiting support to look at my issue . They answered me after my 3rd ticket , where they ask me what is case number at my 1st ticket. Well only way I can see case numbers is when I get answer at tickets , so I cant give them that number coz they not answer at my 1st ticket. I don't saw anywhere number when I send ticket ! I will say more about my issue in other thread, this post was only to point at some other problems at connection support-player .

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
              As you can see i have made ticket Friday and now is Wednesday... What shoud i do? I didnt get any e-mail from r2support

Comment

Working...
              X