X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invitation of R2Games New Game Demo Testing

Dear Heroes,

You're invited to help us test our new game demo! We hope you enjoyed this sneak peek into the developing world as we try to create a browser game that is truly made for our players. We want to hear all your feedback, hopes, and suggestions in regards to what you think this game could and should be. Thank you as always!

Click here for Demo

Click here for Questionnaire

You can also email us at: r2newproject@r2games.com
    Last edited by R2_Vera; 04-24-2017, 04:53 AM.

Hi,

we dont want new games, we want that u take care of those what we do play and these kind of games are lame anyway.
    DO SUPPORT AND DEVELOPMENT ON OLD ONES, DONT CREATE NEW SCRAP ONES.

Comment

Originally posted by R292848413 View Post
      Hi,

we dont want new games, we want that u take care of those what we do play and these kind of games are lame anyway.
      How mean you're!

We are here to support our Vera... not to be rude toward her!
      You should be banned if you're posting thing like this!

As for the demo of this game, well it looks like an remake of Wartune...
      Nothing to do much here.

Comment

Hi,

Yup I agree 100%. R2 already has a lot of interesting titles under their belt, they should just strive to improve it with new contents and provide better customer service rather than keep on making "new" games that are just merely copies of existing ones.

Comment

Hi,

That's true...
          IGN:Ciprian
          Server: [297] Rotwood

Comment

ahhh u guys is funny, thinking r2 read posts and care about players opinions, ahh this made my day xDD

Comment

Looked at it - and no offence meant, but is it possible to try something that's NOT just a reworked version of what we already have? I am on four R2 games - League of Angels (level maxed out, still playing for now), Winterborne Legacy (got bored and stopped),
              Seas of Gold (at skill plateau but still playing), and Dragonbone Dynasty (level maxed but still playing). All run on the same plan with virtually the same artwork and the same plays-it-for-you/wake-me-when-we-get-there style...and the same lack of actual
              instructions on how the game is supposed to work.

How about something that is NOT battle-based? That focuses on skill and strategy (a la chess/Go/backgammon) rather than how big a gun you can build or buy? That has characters either nonhuman altogether OR at least vaguely like actual
              people (lol)?

I would pay a king's ransom for game centering on wits and creativity rather than yet another one where I mainly just sit and watch my character beat things up...

...and while I do not endorse rudeness, nor lay blame in any particular direction, it IS true that all three of the R2 games I'm active on - especially LoA, though I understand that may be more difficult as a franchised endeavor - are badly in need of
              updating and debugging. instead of these, we are given more and more items that duplicate the functions of others we already have in slightly modified form...is this REALLY easier than just adding the higher levels and repairing the function of the ones we
              already have? I for one am deeply tired of having to keep a 10-page written log on what widgets do what to which new whatsits (actually I've given up trying to bother with most of them - my level is maxed, until that changes, what the diff, lol?)

I am sorry not to have a more positive post - I do enjoy R2 and plan to stick around - but you did ask for input.

Comment

I totally agree with all players that any new games maybe just the same type but presented with a new face.Does that also comes with server merges that merge 10 servers together so that u only can get to access 1 svr only...cause thats what i am getting and they cant even allow us to transfer anything from the other toons that u find u cant access anymore to 1 toon so that u dont feel so much cheated.But Yes they can mrege all the servers as its their right to do so and careless about the players feeelings plus even banning/deleting their posts or constructive comments so that it does not reflect negatively on themselves.

a good example of lost is armour games now followed by kabam and very soon also by wonderhill.kabam players never had kabam moderators but all the tickets were handled by r2.so where can their players access any justice and now the same for wonderhill as its still r2 handling the tickets.

the current situation is such that that the servers are being merged in like 2 weeks since release and that tells u a story that alot of palyers have left and only mostly the non cashers are playing and those handfull of us cash players will be too very soon as our tickets have not produced any positive responses but even also that we have missing accounts infomation due to poor linking of the servers.
                Last edited by MemoryLane; 06-19-2017, 02:24 AM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

I am Ace2 on server 208 east and a few times i recharged but it went to my other toons on the same server,Have requested this problem be looked into and the reply was ..that there was no info on me and had never recharged when playing this Ace2.Well i made a transaction dispute as it was under paypal and then they admitted that i did have account,so vera2 suggested to kill the toon that had the recharge transfered to and i afinally am agree to it but now they turn around and says NO.So where do i go from here as there is no solution to a genuine problem that when a rechage is done it was sent to wrong toon/account.

Comment

Originally posted by R244381689 View Post
                    I totally agree with all players that any new games maybe just the same type but presented with a new face.Does that also comes with server merges that merge 10 servers together so that u only can get to access 1 svr only...cause thats what i am getting and they cant even allow us to transfer anything from the other toons that u find u cant access anymore to 1 toon so that u dont feel so much cheated.But Yes they can mrege all the servers as its their right to do so and careless about the players feeelings plus even banning/deleting their posts or constructive comments so that it does not reflect negatively on themselves.

a good example of lost is armour games now followed by kabam and very soon also by wonderhill.kabam players never had kabam moderators but all the tickets were handled by r2.so where can their players access any justice and now the same for wonderhill as its still r2 handling the tickets.

the current situation is such that that the servers are being merged in like 2 weeks since release and that tells u a story that alot of palyers have left and only mostly the non cashers are playing and those handfull of us cash players will be too very soon as our tickets have not produced any positive responses but even also that we have missing accounts infomation due to poor linking of the servers.
                    Posts are not deleted and users are not banned unless they break the rules, and they are warned multiple times before that happens. Look around the forum, we definitely allow freedom of speech here.

Any additional feedback you have about Wartune can be posted in a Wartune thread, or in a new thread in the Wartune forum.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Dont play games from R2!!!!
                      they just anouced they will shut down ...dont waste your money or you will regret it

Comment

please bring summoners legion game back or help me to reach developers

Comment

Comment

Hope I receive more rewards and point for playing the ball game,. Misty123

Comment

Working...
                            X