Wartune Weekly Maintenance 04/20 03:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 04/20 03:30 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 20th of April at 03:30 AM EDT(00:30 AM PDT, 07:30 AM GMT, and 15:30 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Adv. Mahra x20
    Adv. Sepulcrum x20

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

I'll be in bed when it does happen. No surprise to me anyways. Only something worth knocking my socks off (fixing of the lag, maybe?) I would jump for joy, LOL.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

why u dont do maint. on EU servers when is night ?

Comment

complimets for lettin us know about MT .... 5 min before mt wasn't any damn info on your forum ... u really have no respect for us ... shame you R2

Comment

Originally posted by Pekman91 View Post
          why u dont do maint. on EU servers when is night ?
          Because they do maintenance when their employees are at work and their employees are not situated in Europe?
          Hence all the different time zones at 03:30 AM EDT, 00:30 AM PDT, 07:30 AM GMT, and 15:30 PM GMT +8. For EDT and PDT time zones maintenance IS over night (sort of). Just think yourself lucky you are not in the 7.30am (GMT) time zone. Some time zones used to miss out regularly on timed weekly events such as GB, Class Wars etc.
          Sucks, I know, but it is the way it has always been and will always be.
          Dragon Awaken
          Server: S9
          Character: Raven

Comment

so i need to wait cuz their employers sleepin ? They stealin game from chinese but still they cant touch them , r2 is too much greedy and they dont realy care bout players

Comment

blah blah blah :P
              so i need to wait cuz their employers sleepin ? They stealin game from chinese but still they cant touch them , r2 is too much greedy and they dont realy care bout players
              :cool:S3x:p

Comment

do i need to clap or wait sumetin more interestin O.o ?

Comment

Originally posted by chikenwing View Post
                  complimets for lettin us know about MT .... 5 min before mt wasn't any damn info on your forum ... u really have no respect for us ... shame you R2
                  Seriously? You are getting annoyed because they dont give warnings about maintenance? Here are a few facts you would do well to try to remember..
                  1. Maintenance is at the SAME TIME AND SAME DAY EVERY WEEK. Write it down and remind yourself, dont rely on R2 to do it for you because sometimes you will get a 50 min notice and sometime you wont.
                  2. The forum notice is usually not up until maintenance has started, at least that has been my experience. Dont rely on forum notification. Rely on your own brain, clock, diary and calendar.
                  3. The Wartune devs and anybody who runs their game have no respect for us, never have and never will. If they did they would listen when we beg constantly for more even balanced matches in both BG and Arena.
                  4. As for shame, I think they have some of it already. If they didnt they would put PAID employees in the forums to moderate, instead of using unpaid volunteer players. Clearly they KNOW they do their consumers wrong and do not wish to place their own staff in the firing line, sad, but true.

Comment

Yes you do.
                    If you dont like dont play?
                    It is NOT going to change, nothing is going to change. Anybody who plays this game needs to learn that early on. If you can not accept this then your gaming life is not going to be much fun because all you are going to see is fault and complain about it. Complaints do nothing.
                    "dont realy care bout players"? Gee, how long did it take you to work that out Einstein? I have only met one game and played one game which cared about their players opinions......... and it is NOT Wartune.

Comment

A note for further MT every thu

Comment

Long maint to fix nothing and still no update looks like they broke it good this time.

Comment

Last edited by Pekman91; 04-20-2017, 07:39 AM. Reason: reason

Comment

This thread was posted 21 hours before maintenance started. I highly suggest checking the forum at least once per day to make sure you don't miss any important announcements.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

This thread was posted 21 hours before maintenance started. I highly suggest checking the forum at least once per day to make sure you don't miss any important announcements.
                              As with R2*269 and this quote posted, the maintenance announcement has been posted at least with some time ahead (or at least when I saw it about 8 hours before the maintenance happened). If you folks did not see it, then I didn't know what to say as it was there. Some folks may have to click within the forum section to see the announcement as I do not rely on the latest that shows up from each section when I access the forum.

Bearing in mind, that maintenance (unless otherwise noted) will always occur on a Thursday morning (30 minutes after reset for PST servers since I play west coast mostly). And like R2*269 stated, it's time you break out the calendar and your noggin since it will always happen at the same time on the same day of the week (again, unless otherwise noted since I only seen two days of my playing life where it changed temporarily before resuming back to normal schedule). This is why I don't play after reset on that day since I also do my maintenance just hours before then (unless I override it to start later), so sorry on those who decide to do their MPDs on this day and after that time.

Now, for the Euro Servers, I am sorry you got this bit going. Since R2 is centered in China, there is only one time. If it starts through your day, then it's how it is. I had a few games I had played in the past that had maintenance right in the middle of my day and I don't make a complaint about it because I knew at those times it's a certain time in a different part of the world that employees of said hosting place will be in to do their jobs. I wish it was all automated with a person on call, but I sometimes wonder what they are really doing when a maintenance is pulled because we often get the same thing or even worse when we dive in to play.

Okay, my bit is over. Time to play ball.
                              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                              X