Sylph merge help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph merge help

I have orange Hecate and Venus that I am looking to merge but they both appear to not meet requirements (full aptitude) They are maxed for level on Sep besides the missing materials what am I missing?

Click image for larger version

Name:	sylph merge.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	369.7 KB
ID:	1790973

you should has keep them as Gaia and Athena to merged them as orange whit max enchante now you whit
    Venus and Hectata max both on red and enchante whus is why i rell all to only refind sylp 1 time so max upgrade is orange,
    i now then we so ned alot mote moon rock and dust and emble but that more easy to get then all the adv mahra enough to get 2 sylph to red
    Last edited by kanusti; 04-20-2017, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Due to both of these pets being second evolution.. the requirements are considerably higher. Both of your pets need to be fully upgraded, this means both pets need to be red. No more stars or moons no more mahra.. red. You also need to have them fully maxed out on sepulcrum. On top of all of that you need 1000 each of items in the picture: The blast of sun and the sun core.. so far you do not have those. You do have the 750 of the light and dark emblem which is good. You will also either need 60 thousand balens be it bound or unbound OR a fusion spirit which can be obtained during the rave events on the hot exchange for 1,000 fusion chi.

It can be a long road to making this pet, but if you keep at it I know you will get there. As Kanusti said, some will keep their pets at the first evolution stage and merge them from there, and then work on the pieces needed to upgrade a second time from Loki to Odin in this case. Had you gone that route, the pets would have needed to be maxed out orange pets with different piece requirements.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Thanks this was very helpful. In game they said I did not need rec so thought maybe I was missing something else. I see now where depends on Evo level. With holy sword merge sylph more attractive. Looks like I have long way to go with either route.

Comment

*spits out drink*
          Hold up! You mean to tell me I could have made a merged sylph when both were in the 1st evo??? Oh dang!

So what's the difference between a merged sylph from the 1st and 2nd evos (other than power)?
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
            *spits out drink*
            Hold up! You mean to tell me I could have made a merged sylph when both were in the 1st evo??? Oh dang!

So what's the difference between a merged sylph from the 1st and 2nd evos (other than power)?
            You can only level the 1st evo up to gold ( no stars, no moons ). To go higher they have to be upgraded to like:

Loki => Odin
            Freya => Frigga
            Tyre => Thor

As far as I know, you can get the same skills as the refined version, but I may be wrong on that. I am just about to find out in the next month or so anyway.

You can however refine a 1st evo merge to the 2nd evo version with just materials , albeit a lot of each.
            Last edited by Mentor_MrEUS; 04-20-2017, 12:28 PM.
            "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
            Browser Game Support

Comment

1st evo sylph (like Loki) can't use mahra or sepulcrom if I remember correctly (they get all those stats maxed right at the start). Their attributes like endurance or strength are less good than 2nd evo.
              Getting 1st evo merged sylph need less material and only require orange sylph instead of the red ones, but to upgrade a 1st evo merged sylph to a 2nd evo merged sylph cost WAY more material in the end than if you went directly to the 2nd evo instead. (won't cost balens again but the amount of material + gold is really not cheap)
              Have a wonderful day

Comment

Originally posted by PinkiePie View Post
                1st evo sylph (like Loki) can't use mahra or sepulcrom if I remember correctly (they get all those stats maxed right at the start). Their attributes like endurance or strength are less good than 2nd evo.
                Getting 1st evo merged sylph need less material and only require orange sylph instead of the red ones, but to upgrade a 1st evo merged sylph to a 2nd evo merged sylph cost WAY more material in the end than if you went directly to the 2nd evo instead. (won't cost balens again but the amount of material + gold is really not cheap)
                but rember only ned half of adv mahra and sep then doit other way not done mate on it now ther we get adb mahra and sep from hst and magic inn.

Comment

On mine, I pump the first lines with mahra and sepulcrum until they are orange and maxed out. Then, I evolve them to the first evo and pump them full of sepulcrum to max. Before knowing this, I had evolved them to their 2nd evo. It's okay, though, at least I am hoping that I will get their powerful versions (Thor, Odin, Frigga) on red when it comes time. Now, I am just trying to gather adv. materials, but at my current state, it comes to a limit since not many places give them out until I can move into KH and do the higher based events. And, that in itself will be a while as I have to max out my talents.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

do the 1st evo version. it takes time yes. but still damn lot cheaper than the 2nd evo. just got my first for free on last marha/sepu event rolls. Click image for larger version

Name:	thor.PNG
Size:	450.2 KB
ID:	1729644 its still weak yes. but gettin there finally (and yeah .cost is 5k on moonrock- and dust. plus 750 emblems to make it to 2nd tier). So use em mahra/sepu events ;P
                    Kabam -57 Archer
                    Kabam -67 Knight
                    Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Clark View Post
                      I have orange Hecate and Venus that I am looking to merge but they both appear to not meet requirements (full aptitude) They are maxed for level on Sep besides the missing materials what am I missing?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]173998[/ATTACH]
                      Your Venus & Hecate isn't reach to Red. of Course the Full Aptitudes still show you 0/1 in stead 1/1.
                      To get Merge (Red) Odin - you need (Red) Hecate + (Red) Venus = (Red) Odin
                      Different than (Orange) Gaia + (Orange) Athena = (Orange) Loki

So here my Screenshot for Explain. That's tell you what's the different & the number it show on the Full Aptitudes or not.
                      First Picture show its Full Aptitudes & other Two picture is not, Why cuz the Rank of the Color isn't required Fully yet.

Name:	download.png
Size:	623.1 KB
ID:	1729645Click image for larger version

Name:	download (1).png
Size:	609.0 KB
ID:	1729646Click image for larger version

Name:	download (2).png
Size:	609.9 KB
ID:	1729647

This Picture show I have Purple Medusa but the Requires need to be Orange Medusa. So in other word doesn't count 1/1. It will count as 0/1 cuz I don't have Orange Medusa its the rank from Orange or Red color of the Sylph it need than its can be merge.

Name:	download (3).png
Size:	593.3 KB
ID:	1729648
                      Hope this help you
                      Last edited by ANIME1988; 04-22-2017, 07:49 PM.
                      East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                      Character: Mage
                      Class: Knighthood
                      level: 80
                      Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                      Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

yes this helps, what i need to know , does Odin need adv mahra to make him red, or does it start out red ?

Comment

Originally posted by DARKKNIGHT7517 View Post
                          yes this helps, what i need to know , does Odin need adv mahra to make him red, or does it start out red ?
                          If you refine it from Loki, yes you have to use advanced mahra to get it to red.

If you are merging a red venus and red hectate, the resulting merged sylph will be red as well.
                          "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                          Browser Game Support

Comment

yes both Frigga from Freya and thor from tyre cost 5k moon dust and moon rock with 750 emblems but odin from loki costs 5k moon dust and moon rock but also 1k emblems

Comment

Working...
                            X