No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 4/20 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not gonna drop a dime for the 1st or 2nd place costumes if it doesn't even show what these "rare" costumes look like
    rofl true.. fish costumes i guess.. cause seems r2 favor fish so much.. stronger than gryphon, phoenix, kilin or kyubi.. >_<
    - Strongest Non Casher -

Ill make u keep spending.. get ready to be broke n regret..

Comment

Would be nice for rebirth being released the same time as the items needed for it. Rip all the people who cashed it and realized they wasted money.

Comment

I know all the players want a honest answer from r2 on this. With the rebirth being a icon and there being Supreme EXP Pearl, is the new rebirth going to be casher only? How is it set up?

Comment

Free To Play= Pay To Win, don't be surprised if it is a cash based plane lol

For anyone who doesn't want to play "pay to win" games then you'll have to play a subscription based game or a 1-time purchase game. I can guarantee every decent FTP MMORPG is a p2w unless it's its an older game

Comment

I know its pay to win and the last few update have been cash heavy with the new wings and mounts. So i wanna know ahead of time alot of people are ready for rebirth but if its pay for each lvl or pay for exp thing then im out and will just stay edio instead of rebirthing

Comment

Originally posted by R233264282 View Post
              Free To Play= Pay To Win, don't be surprised if it is a cash based plane lol

For anyone who doesn't want to play "pay to win" games then you'll have to play a subscription based game or a 1-time purchase game. I can guarantee every decent FTP MMORPG is a p2w unless it's its an older game
              more like pay to upgrade faster, not win, u can be a high end maller/casher and still suck and die to a non-casher, just gotta use alts and know how to use em to full affect and have some time ofc.
              'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

whats the big deal of SUPREME REBIRTH?

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
                  more like pay to upgrade faster, not win, u can be a high end maller/casher and still suck and die to a non-casher, just gotta use alts and know how to use em to full affect and have some time ofc.
                  agreed, once you reach over 10mil+ atk it's all 1-2 shots to anyone who could have 2x your hp. In the end it all depends on what class and move spd that would allow you to hit the target first. Which brings up a problem in the game. The HP and atk is unbalanced in end game to the point where pvp is useless. It's whoever gets the first hit and that's boring asf.
                  Last edited by R233264282; 04-23-2017, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R233264282 View Post
                    agreed, once you reach over 10mil+ atk it's all 1-2 shots to anyone who could have 2x your hp. In the end it all depends on what class and move spd that would allow you to hit the target first. Which brings up a problem in the game. The HP and atk is unbalanced in end game to the point where pvp is useless. It's whoever gets the first hit and that's boring asf.
                    range type wins
                    If u havent given your all, u havent love enough..

Comment

Originally posted by R22887499 View Post
                      range type wins
                      Not always, If you have 10mil+ atk then you probably have high lvl diviner (ms specifically) meaning you could kill a ranged class before they have time to react. Not 100% of the time tho, all depends on how you pvp

Comment

Working...
                      X