+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [BUG] [S15] Sea of Lights .

Question [BUG] [S15] Sea of Lights .

Hello

6h+ that im stuck at 99%, so i'd like some info to what to do.

using chrome still blocked.
    R2game luncher still blocked.

Del browser cache and all did not help still lock at 99% *sight*

- Did try on S14 was ok but S15 i can't go in anymore *** ? o.O

-- By the way i was playing on it lv 72 rogue and that bug occur wile playing got disconnect , no message . Did try to refresh then get stuck to 99%.

Name:  R2Screenshot2042017154836.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  615.8 KB
    Last edited by Kagato38; 04-21-2017 at 09:40 AM.

I have the same problem other servers are fine but s 15 goes to 99% and stops

wow still not fixed I did what I was told cleared my cache and flushed my DNS so whats next or is this just lost money I spent

Head Forum Moderator MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    S15 works fine. Since you have cleared your cache, flushed your DNS, and were able to log into other servers, please send in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support so they can test your account.
    The Rules: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?8-R2Games-Rules

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link or through HelpShift.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Thx for the reply i did send a ticket before posting here, was hoping maybe there was a quick solution. waiting 3 day more for a reply ... i lose a lot and i can lose my guild so yeah

+ Reply to Thread