Tonight comes a really funny "bug" (maybe, maybe not; who knows, right?) that I had done with a team of units just for devotion (done the run on Monday) and Rave Event. So starts the story:
Steps I Had Done
How could this be? Don't know if it's a once in a lifetime thing or just something that really needs to be looked at, but I did get a kick out of it.
- Accessed the Cross Server MPD icon (why not? it's much easier to click that than to walk to Dinah; especially if you are a good distance away).
- Opened up a room on Unit 1. All others are still waiting to get in.
- Selected the "Magic Square" Event Dungeon on No Attempts (told you I needed the devotion).
- Invited the other 3 units into the dungeon. Yay, more guys/gals to show up to the party.
- Clicked on their Start buttons. All dove in nicely.
- Clicked on monsters to fight (that's how you get them going).
- Just remembered the two units had helped another player with an MPD earlier, so they shouldn't stay the 15 minutes to get the Hall of Heroes devote as they can do something else while I am waiting.
- Tried to exit the two units from the dungeon. I can't get out. Oh dang.
- Being stuck, I thought I would just start a fight to pass through the boredom. No dice; a fight can't start.
- I am stuck and I can't get a fight going, so I exit those two and restart them. Yay, I got back in (at the big swirl, nonetheless!!!), and out of the MPD.
- The two other units that are still inside are just picking off the fights, and that's what I notice something with the two that are physically out of the MPD (visually, like out): THEY WERE GETTING POINTS!!! (see insert)
Note: You are viewing my array when it comes to dives, chatting, and playing the game. The question of "how does he do it" has been answered.