+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fix this bug asap

Exclamation Fix this bug asap

Due to 2 Million Chest bug, some players were able to abuse and buy heroes and skins. Please fix this ASAP. It is unfair especially those players with legitimate purchases and VIP.
    Attached Images        

I'm so disappointed on this matter and I didn't even get any 2m gift packs.

I'm trying my best to earn gold to buy heroes, complete quest to earn diamond to draw hoping I'll get some hero/skin shards and this **** happens.Every players who got this 2m gift will not worry anymore on whatever heroes/skins you're going to release soon because they already have tons of shards and also they already have maxed out jewels that even some of us vips can't afford to do.Good job guys.

Moderator Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane.
    Blog Entries
    There was an emergency maintenance to rectify this issue. Thank you for your prompt reports
    Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
    Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

What? Is that it? With all due respect, we just get a 2 heroes contract as compensation? You didn't fixed the major issue here. Desperate measures yet majority of players were very disappointed. Guess what? Players are complaining/ranting in your Facebook page. I hope HE devs were not that insensitive in taking this matter seriously. Thanks

That's why a lot of players having different skins of the heroes.
    Specially In SEA server. Ouch yeah it's unfair for the ones who purchase and pay to buy those skins. Even heroes...

Even me I didn't recieve that 2M download gifts.

So Moderators & GMs

Any plans yet? I mean nobody would bother to buy those skins anymore
    Jewel, i spent a lot just to get lvl 5 jewel then some got it for free. thats a lot of imbalance in game.

Please give us a hint

Rollback? or Refund?

Moderator Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane.
    Blog Entries
    There are plans yes, they have not specified what. That's all we know
    Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply

Quote Originally Posted by bokjoshuachua View Post
    So Moderators & GMs

Any plans yet? I mean nobody would bother to buy those skins anymore
    Jewel, i spent a lot just to get lvl 5 jewel then some got it for free. thats a lot of imbalance in game.

Please give us a hint

Rollback? or Refund?
    It's should be rollback! Since mostly they abused the bug itself don't worry for the players who will complain since their the ones who abused it.

Blog Entries
    Rollback has been completed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast