+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Experienced opinion needed :)

Question Experienced opinion needed :)

1 - I am an archer .. Is the Arrow Storm skill suppose to only hit each enemy 3 times at the same time Mage's skill Void Volcano hit 4 times ?
    Is it a glitch or a bug or it it supposed to hit less ?

2- I am about to lvl 60 .. i hv the materials to recruit the 4 epic mercs ..
    Is it better ( 4 epic mercs lv 60 : Runesplitter , Dstream , MonsterBreak , DeathSun ) or ( Runesplitter , Dstream , DeathSun , 5* God Exo ) ?

Thx for all responses and hv a nc day
    Last edited by awadshawky04; 04-21-2017 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by awadshawky04 View Post
    1 - I am an archer .. Is the Arrow Storm skill suppose to only hit each enemy 3 times at the same time Mage's skill Void Volcano hit 4 times ?
    Is it a glitch or a bug or it it supposed to hit less ?

2- I am about to lvl 60 .. i hv the materials to recruit the 4 epic mercs ..
    Is it better ( 4 epic mercs lv 60 : Runesplitter , Dstream , MonsterBreak , DeathSun ) or ( Runesplitter , Dstream , DeathSun , 5* God Exo ) ?

Thx for all responses and hv a nc day
    1) This is normal. Archers Arrow Storm hits 3 times its there AOE.
    2) If you have made Exo god..then stay with EXO and Eldar, sinds at lvl 70 u will get a new good tank Twomane which can make a good combo atk with Lowdane.
    Also you want to get the other 2 at lvl 70 Sagebeam and Dawnbender. So for the lvl 60 mercs take MonsterBreaker and deathsun and keep exo and eldar(if you have made 1 of them god).
    Always try to keep the 2 combo atk that way you do more dmg, unless you have legend hero's wich have good atk's on there own, if not then try to keep the combo's.

Hope this helps Happy gaming!!

+ Reply to Thread