Big Blood inferno GUG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Blood inferno GUG

I dc in bl and when i come back i was out of room and cant get back. But i can see party chat.

MemoryLane, it might be connected to the anomaly that I just reported. Reference: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ive-After-Exit
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by R24386827 View Post
      I dc in bl and when i come back i was out of room and cant get back. But i can see party chat.
      We've seen it happen and it seems this bug as eluded above maybe causing havoc again. While I can't fix it, I do as a player relog before every run I do, that seems to help the need to relog during the event.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

Well, it looks like it's back out making a mess out of folks these days. Before these two came about, a few others have stated they lost attempts as a result (thinking about that one player who was irritated and wanted his/her attempts back) of such anomaly. However, I think we're going to need folks to send in screenshot/video info and a very thick phone book before we can really get developers to really go in and fix this (along with other things) as it affects game play and player's logic (many come to play a game that is supposed to work).

Comment

i had them 3-4 times, and all of them happened when cross server matching opens.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Yeah, that's pretty much what happened with mine. I had walked someone to the end with the two units on CS-MPD and then went into the MS via the CS Matching Icon (too far to walk to Dinah and was lazy to do so). Luckily, I didn't have any attempts as I was doing for devote on the Rave Event.

Comment

Working...
            X