ignoring requests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ignoring requests

why are support ignoring my requests?????

Maybe because there are too much tickets open or because support usually doesnt work on weekends.

Comment

maybe,but how to explain that I don't respond for over a month??

Comment

so I will help to restore access to the game or not?

Comment

Originally posted by budtorm View Post
          so I will help to restore access to the game or not?
          Most likely not, because you dont provide any information, which i can use to check your issue.

Comment

I have several times tried to change password but every time when enter the game I see this:Click image for larger version

Name:	??????.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	1729662
            My server is s265 Silvercastle,account name - budtorm.I have a few days can't login to the game and because of this missed tycoon.Help me please.

Comment

Have you tried clicking Login a second time, without changing anything you've typed in? Have you tried putting the email address in instead of your name?
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Yes, of course and not once.even the client several times re-installed.and apparently I don't know what the password is correct,help me recover the password please
                Last edited by budtorm; 04-25-2017, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X