advanced mahra event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advanced mahra event

isnt it about time you added an advanced mahra event to hot events? to my knowledge there has been 1 event in 14 months !!

They've combined it with the Mahra Event, so any Adv. ones you used counts towards the total in the regular Mahra event.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by atlan1 View Post
      isnt it about time you added an advanced mahra event to hot events? to my knowledge there has been 1 event in 14 months !!
      It would be nice, yes. Since it's starting to flow more regularly into the game, you never know. Regular Mahra had much the same start in game.

If we are asked for suggestions again, I will put this one in.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

If they do, it will be good again. Currently, they have placed it with the regular mahra event so any adv. ones you used will count towards the regular mahra used and then rewarded regular mahra instead.

Comment

Yeh it would be nice got most of mine from recharge and spending gettin some bonus back for that would be nice

Comment

I remember the day when it was hard to collect enough mahra and sepul to complete the full event (3 days x 3000 mahra&sepul). Nowerdays i get tons upon tons of normal mahra and sepul and now i have to collect sylph-seals in atoll otherwise i can't even spend the mahra and sepul during the event.

I think it is time for adv. mahra&sepul events (although this is the best reward-giving event at the moment so i wouldn't mind if it stays this way).

Comment

we already have the adv sepl. so yes lets hope they add adv mahra also, instead of that balans use.
              ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
              Server: S444 Silent Arena
              Char: Knight
              Lvl: 80
              Br: 6m and crowing.
              Main Sylph: Arise
              Guard: Oracle

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
                I remember the day when it was hard to collect enough mahra and sepul to complete the full event (3 days x 3000 mahra&sepul). Nowerdays i get tons upon tons of normal mahra and sepul and now i have to collect sylph-seals in atoll otherwise i can't even spend the mahra and sepul during the event.

I think it is time for adv. mahra&sepul events (although this is the best reward-giving event at the moment so i wouldn't mind if it stays this way).
                Yep, I remembered those times. Usually, I would spend for 1k mahra and 1k sepulcrum on any sylph event because it was hard to get 3k and beyond for the event. Even they took away the 20:1 return events for both (use 20 get 1 back), so it was a pain. Later, I managed to get mahra through vigilant farming of goats and green grasses while I try to get as much sepulcrum through the sky trail and sacrificing maxed junk sylphs, but can only a day or 2 maxed with the 3rd day being 1k for both. Now, they made it easier by doing 200 devote daily rave events to get a lot to prepare for the event that can be done at max for all 3 days.

Comment

Working...
                X