No announcement yet.

Crystal Saga II Weekly Maintenance on 4/27

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yah finally maintence after the 24 hours delay hopefully we get it for a week event at least seeing u took 24 hours away from the event allrdy xD

Comment

basic maintence and a quick change of events, shouldn't take more then an hour I hope,
      Asmodeus.
      Server14
      my 3 motos
      1. I don't care for arrogance
      2. I don't care for your rules
      3. I'm gonna play how I want to play

Comment

we want to see patch notes ....wondering is there that xtal race for costume and did they implement DE in dungeons and stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by R246068905 View Post
          we want to see patch notes ....wondering is there that xtal race for costume and did they implement DE in dungeons and stuff...
          Dragon Essence already is dropping so far from Celestial Sky ring Dungeon lvl 95+ dungeon
          Game: Crystal Saga II
          IGN: (S13) AlfroBiceps
          Server Name : Sharp Summit S13

Comment

still wondering why the devs decided to postpone the maintenenace for this. I don't see any spender rankings (thought its going to go live this week), relay race pack still giving out items that were rolled out when I was first starting in CSII - that's 8 months ago - maybe it would be better if they actually changed the contents of the pack suitable for older servers, DE so far has not been dropping for me on level 75 dungeons and below (not sure if its intended to be that way or there will still be adjustments en route).
            Last edited by Kalaripayattu; 04-27-2017, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Because maintenance was postponed a day, our maintenance lined up with CS, which may or may not have added a little unnecessary confusion. Our Spender Rankings event might have accidentally been scheduled on CS, as this is their second consecutive week with the event. We'll get it eventually.
              Last edited by Reverie; 04-27-2017, 07:40 AM. Reason: Past tense.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                Because maintenance was postponed a day, our maintenance now lines up with CS, which may or may not add a little unnecessary confusion. Our Spender Rankings event might have accidentally been scheduled on CS, as this is their second consecutive week with the event. We'll get it eventually.
                Well actually the in game end dates for the events they posted end on may 2nd, so we'll see what happens.
                What are bugs?

Comment

Originally posted by risengaw View Post
                  Well actually the in game end dates for the events they posted end on may 2nd, so we'll see what happens.
                  Thank you for catching that.

Comment

Working...
                  X