Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Merging question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merging question

hay... can any 1 ask me , if I merge, orange zues and , orange arise, can I get orange thor?

If you have a Zeus and an Ares, they both need to be red if you want to get a Thor. You can use an orange Hercules and Cerberus to get an orange Tyre though and then refine him to get a Thor.
    Have a wonderful day

Comment

Just to clarify what it takes - you either need to level up 2 sylphs to red before you merge (they also need maxed sepulcrum), or you can merge two orange "advanced" sylphs, then upgrade the resulting tyre/freya/loki, which costs 5000 moon rocks and moon dust, plus 750 element seals for tyre/freya, or 1000 for loki. Those materials are still much easier to come by than advanced mahra, so most people will go that route, but it's worth knowing what you need so you can save up during the right events.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
        Just to clarify what it takes - you either need to level up 2 sylphs to red before you merge (they also need maxed sepulcrum), or you can merge two orange "advanced" sylphs, then upgrade the resulting tyre/freya/loki, which costs 5000 moon rocks and moon dust, plus 750 element seals for tyre/freya, or 1000 for loki. Those materials are still much easier to come by than advanced mahra, so most people will go that route, but it's worth knowing what you need so you can save up during the right events.
        Thanks for clarifying MrFancyPants. This is also the route that I am going. The sylph events that have the material for exchange, are a really good source to get these upgraded to that next level.
        "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
        Browser Game Support

Comment

I think I am going to do that route as well considering that Adv. Materials are hard to come by with my current sylph roster. The 5k rocks and dust would be easier since I do get roughly around 700-900+ event trinklets to exchange for such. I wish I had known this way before I went and did my Gaias to Hecates, so I could have kept them at Gaia while working on the Light sylph to get my first merged going.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
          X